Is there anyway to use my 112 combo as a cab? I own a valveking and am planning on buying a 5 watt head so i need a cab.
Dot>Jekyll & Hyde>Turbo Tuner>DD-3>DD-7>DRRI
If your speaker plugs into the combo via 1/4" input, and the impedance matches up, it'll be no problem.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
The speaker is not connected vai 1/4 the amp is directly connected to the speaker.
Quote by Akridosity
The speaker is not connected vai 1/4 the amp is directly connected to the speaker.

It's not a simple plug-and-play, then, but it still shouldn't be hard. What IbanezPsycho did is a good option.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
So is that just the wires of the speaker going into a 1/4 jack?
Essentially, yes.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
So is there any way i could have them both going at the same time?
you need to disconnect the speakers from the amp and all a jack for the other speaker like said.

no you cant use them both because for one reason the ohms wont match up.

Quote by Akridosity
So is there any way i could have them both going at the same time?

wait you mean both amps? no.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Last edited by jj1565 at Jul 29, 2009,
Would it work if i have both amps hooked up to the speaker and then A/Bed between both the amps?

Thanks for the help.
Quote by Akridosity
Would it work if i have both amps hooked up to the speaker and then A/Bed between both the amps?

Thanks for the help.

In order to do that you will need a rather expensive unit to keep a load on each amp. So yes it can be done but not cheaply by any means..
Ok thanks a lot, I think that covers all my questions.