So Ive had this for a few weeks, but I thought I would share with you guys! I still love it. I name all my guitars, and seing as this was a gift from my wife, I let her dub it. She went with "Hank". She told me I need a male in the collection.

Model - Fender American Stratocaster (Highway 1 Model - Serial says it was made in Corona California in early 2009) Finish is a nitrocellulose satin white. The pick ups are the upgraded Alcino 5 Magnets, and it has the slim(mer) C Shaped neck, IMO a bit smoother than some of the others, and a heckuva lot faster than my Gibson.

I strung him up with Ernie Ball Extra Slinky (.08). Dis some set-up work on the intonation and the bridge, and he plays like a dream. I never fashioned myself much of a Strat man, but this guy is the heat.

If love you Strat too, hook a brother up with some love! Rock on.
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204
Nice One Mate And A Great Band On Your T-Shirt

My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Quote by ChiliFan01
Nice One Mate And A Great Band On Your T-Shirt

Thanks men. When I get a new amp sometime in the future, I hope to craft my sound Like John F.
1980 Marshall JMP 2204
Ahh dude thats what iv been trying to do for ages i suggest picking up a big muff a MIJ DS-2 and the new WH-10 Ri
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Nice rig you've got there, someday I'll have a strat of my own.

Congrats! (as well as having an awesome wife)
Gear:
Fender Stratocaster
Silvertone 1448L
TC Electronic Polytune
Fender Blues Jr.
More in profile...
I find something so strange about referring to guitars as manly

On the other hand.. You're fingering a man!

...*leaves*
That's a beautiful instrument. Have fun!

I hate to say it, but a guitar that pristine shouldn't be played through a frontman.
~3.6 billion years of evolutionary progress have led to this post~
Quote by Blakeu224
now you can wank on hanks whammy bar!

HNGD buddy

I Did! Thanks for all the compliments. Dont hesitate on getting the white satin, its supposed to age like an old 50's strat, but way before its time, If I read the manual right.

On the other hand.. You're fingering a man!

Guitarists have the best Fingers!

Quote by Reds3031
I hate to say it, but a guitar that pristine shouldn't be played through a frontman.

I bought a slew of stuff of this guy for 300 bucks, and the FM came with it. Its not a tube amp, true, but it aint that bad. Some minor eqing, contour out the mid range a wee-bit on the distortion side, and keep that drive around 6 or 7. (I find that the less drive you throw into a solid state, the better, in most cases), and hook up a BD-2 for warmth, and voila.

I want a Twin Reverb, like a 65 blackface. I just need to bide my time. I'll get some clips up soon, you can check out the cab's tone soon.
1980 Marshall JMP 2204
Last edited by Jonny Ryan Mac at Jul 29, 2009,
Nice guitar man.

Get a new amp ASAP! You will want to take a pickaxe to that frontman out of spite after you buy a twin reverb; if you do that is.
Jackson DK2M
Washburn WD-18SW
Ibanez RGR421EXFM
Genz Benz El Diablo 100w -> Framus Dragon 412
Boss GE-7
Ibanez TS-9