I saw a Flextone II I think today, in a Pawn shop, its been there for like 6 months, and noone has bought it, its currently at the price £199.

Would this be a good price for the amp, or can you get better for the price

It comes with a footswitch also.

How are the modelling potentials of this amp, is it better than the Spiders, and better than the Vox I have (see sig)

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
thats a pretty good price, especially with the footswitch. buy it!
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
I have the III (Got it for $300, haha!), and if II is anything like it, it's a great buy. But, if you already have a modeling amp, why not save up to an amp that plays whichever style of music you want to play?
Thats a good deal especially if it has the floorboard
Fender Mexi Strat
FuzzFace/Rangemaster
Boss RC-2
Line 6 Flextone III XL
Ibanez aw20ce

FS/FT
Boss TU-2
Marhsall BB-2
Digitech Digiverb
Digitech PDS1700
535q wah
I got one very recently ( https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1172115 ), and can say I like it very much. Real good tone, lot's of options.

What footswitch is included. If it's a fbv-2 or something it's not that good of a deal, but if it's a floorboard, jump on it!

I paid 300€ for my set (flextone and floorboard).

I'd say, if the footswitch is not the floorboard, try and haggle some off the price, then it would be a good deal!

good luck!
It's a pawnshop dude. If you pay the asking price you're doing it wrong. At very least you should be able to get the tax removed.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...