Page 1 of 2
Not the Saw movies, nothing to gorey, just plain out freaky and **** your pants scary.

Any Ideas? Preferable something I can go rent at blockbuster without any trouble.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
I said this in another scary movie thread a few days ago, and I will repeat myself here:

PoKemon: The First Movie

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by cho0onger
I said this in another scary movie thread a few days ago, and I will repeat myself here:

lolwut I loved that movie when I was a kid.
23 was pretty good. Not a **** your pants scary, but creepy nonetheless.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by Poglia
The Grudge is one of the scariest I have seen.

THIS

Also.... Searchbar.... Seriously
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Go with Silence of the Lambs. It's a brilliantly done film, with more than enough **** yourself parts.

It plays on suspense though, rather than big scary monster **** things, if you're into that. Or Darkness Falls, also good.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Eraserhead

Not a horror, but it is really, really disturbing. I think it was ranked most disturbing, over Clockwork Orange. It shouldn't be so messed up, but it is.
erm.. the shining?;

I didn't find it that scary but simple did, oh and "Silence of the lambs"
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Outpost. It'll be fairly cheap now, and even though it's quite generic, it's a decent enough film
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
Army of Darkness is pretty freaky
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
Quote by Poglia
The Grudge is one of the scariest I have seen.

Dear god let that be a joke.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Bingt
13th ghost and the shining

Yes, yes! SO MANY YESES!
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry
This is why I'm proud to be an American. Keep your free health care. We get free boxes...

Quickstrike of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Bass Militia's Resident Viking PM jazz_rock_feel
Quote by cho0onger

God I love that movie I still watch it to this day and the nostalgia is overwhelming. On topic I would agree with The Grudge it's not that scary but it's still has a few good scares.
The original Exorcist is really freaky.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

the haunting in connecticut was pretty good, not really scary but just plain damn freaky O.o
Quote by Zugunruhe
for some reason this post makes me suspect theres something horribly wrong with you.

not that thats a bad thing...

...dont kill me.
Quote by duaumun
Eraserhead

Not a horror, but it is really, really disturbing. I think it was ranked most disturbing, over Clockwork Orange. It shouldn't be so messed up, but it is.

I read the wikipedia page on that, and it is seriously ****ed up
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
just add weed to the equation and any horror movie will make you sh it your pants. Clockwork Orange is wierd as ****
i need a famous quote
Definitely Eraserhead, 15 minutes of it can make a sane man insane and an insane man sane
the ring (asian version)
the exorcist
rec

i'm pretty scared of weird little girls but rec is the scariest in my opinion
DUTCH RUDDER?
Threads.
But if you're anything like me you will have trouble sleeping after you watch it.
I wasn't the same after that film.
The name's Charlie!

Quote by Ur all $h1t
If Scotland wants to be a different country then go and get your independence properly and stop being pussys about it.

Quote by EBC
Definitely Eraserhead, 15 minutes of it can make a sane man insane and an insane man sane

Watching the beginning was funny at first--no dialogue, complete audience confusion. And then I realized with a creeping horror that they were serious.
Watch Requiem for a Dream and you'll never want to live again
enjoi yourself

Quote by Arrived+Dparted

Zeus's beard, I died of laughter
Poughkeepsie Tapes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zne95IZZwrQ

EDIT:
Quote by ..NEM..
The Poughkeepsie Tapes and The Eye (Hong Kong-version, obviously).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1010271/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0325655/

Great minds think alike, I see.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Bingt
13th ghost and the shining

If you mean 13 Ghosts (I think that's what it's called, if you mean the one where they inherit the haunted house), that one wasn't really that scary, there were just a couple shocking parts and a little bit of creepyness. The movie was well done though, and I loved watching the extras about the stories behind each ghost.
Page 1 of 2