I just bought this at a store in town.

It was cheap, $33.00, and the box is really old. I can't find it listed in any reviews on UG, or Musician's Friend... anyone know anything about it?

I can't afford to drop like $150 on a good chorus, and I don't gig yet, so for now, maybe this will do?

I'm rigging it up tonight and getting a pedalboard set up, so I will give it try. I can always return it.
It's an older model, before the current cool cat series I think. You'll certainly be able to get reviews of it online but not buy new. I had the tremolo from that line of pedals and really liked it, no experience with the chorus but Danelectro seem decent for the price.
I've got one of these, I think it's a good pedal for the price, mine cost £15 inc. postage from ebay. no doubt some people will knock it, but it does what it says on the tin & you can't ask anymore than that really :0)
^If I had a pedal company, this would be on all of the boxes "100% Analogue, True Bypass, Tone Machine!"
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
the "Food" series pedals from Dano are great. But IMO, some (octave Fuzz, Vibe, Tremolo, Flanger) were better than others (Distorion, Reverb, Delay).

i used to have a bunch of them. my suggestion , seeing as they're 80% plastic, is to treat them gently, the switches are not as tough as a Boss/digitech or DPDT switch. you can't literally stomp them without risking damage. other than that, they're good to go.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by CullenT
^If I had a pedal company, this would be on all of the boxes "100% Analogue, True Bypass, Tone Machine!"

Does this mean my pedal is likely no good?
Hey; if it has a nice tone it has a nice tone, period.
Dot>Jekyll & Hyde>Turbo Tuner>DD-3>DD-7>DRRI
Quote by Jhachey22

i used to have a bunch of them. my suggestion , seeing as they're 80% plastic, is to treat them gently, the switches are not as tough as a Boss/digitech or DPDT switch. you can't literally stomp them without risking damage. other than that, they're good to go.

This is really the only problem I see with most Danelectro pedals, but there's really no reason for anybody to literally stomp on anything.
Quote by Moggan13
Personally, i'd buy her a can of Coke, then as she's drinking it say to her "Whats better than Coca Cola?" She'll go "What?" and you shout "CREAM SODA!" And ejaculate in her can.
Last edited by funyguy1357: 147 times : 3-01-08 at 08:17 PM.
Quote by funyguy1357
This is really the only problem I see with most Danelectro pedals, but there's really no reason for anybody to literally stomp on anything.

the new pedal's switches are tank. personally, i think the cool cat series of effects is nearly flawless, save a few lawsuits.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
It sounds nice, just rehouse it if you can.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
K, it sounds not bad, but then again, I am not experienced with actual chorus pedals... so I dunno how to compare it. Would you think it's better than the Nano Clone by EHX? Because that was there for $59... and the Small Clone was $125...

Also, I hooked up my pedals; bought some connector cables... so my chain basically is MXR-10 Band EQ --> BOSS SD-1 --> Danelectro DJ-7. The OD makes a terrible buzzing sound, so I imagine a noise gate is in order. Should I reorder my pedals in any specific order?