Poll Options
View poll results: Empire Or ROTJ
Empire
80 59%
ROTJ
56 41%
Voters: 136.
Page 1 of 4
Ok, so i just watched the original Clerks and i have one question!

Empire Strikes Back, Or Return Of The Jedi!!
Wich is better?
Quote by Abunai X
Oh my God. I've only laughed out loud on this site about 4 tiems since I signed up.

You have just created a 5th.

Quote by cukd7x-a2-
OH. MY . GOD

for that you get the tower of lulz, with which you can reach the lulgods
Empire Strikes Back. There was something that always bothered me about the Rebels destroying the second Death Star.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Thescottsman
Return of the Jedi, thread over

this
<--- Craig: Guy With Best Username Ever
Quote by Primus2112
\m/[-_-]\m/

lulz, best name ever.

Quote by herby190
TS, your username is really difficult to type, so I'm just going to refer to you as Craig from now on. Okay? Okay.
Clerks 2
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
Return of the King.

Theres only one return, and it aint of the king, its of the jedi!

Hell lord of the rings was so **** even the trees walked in those films!
Quote by Abunai X
Oh my God. I've only laughed out loud on this site about 4 tiems since I signed up.

Quote by cukd7x-a2-
OH. MY . GOD

ESB is one of the greatest movies of all time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdc7v4vkbJI

I still think the physical Vader's line (what was it, "Obiwan killed your father?") is more powerful than, "No. I am your father." Oh well, I still think it to be probably the greatest climax in movies.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Last edited by lordofthefood1 at Jul 29, 2009,
Quote by GNiCk89
Clerks 2

Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
I reject my previous statement "thread over" This thread could potentially drag all of the star wars fans out of Grandma Pit's basement and into a galatic internet battle to the likes of which no one has ever seen....since comic con 3 days ago
Quote by Moggan13
Sig it and i'll give you a blowjob
Empire, easily. It had the grandest scope, the most character development, and the crowning bombshell revelation of the entire series. Not to mention the most believable effects.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Phantom Menace olololol
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Empire.
As a film, it's by far the best SW out there. The only area in which RotJ outperforms ESB is in the metal bikini stakes.
Allow me to go a tad off topic and explain why Star Wars owns Titanic.

1. The Titanic is big, but it doesn't have hyperdrive.

2. Yoda could use the Force to lift Titanic out of the water.

3. Leia is a princess, a senator, a freedom fighter, and Jedi material; Rose is just marriage bait.

4. Ewoks throw better parties than either first class or steerage.

5. When flying towards the Titanic, Wedge can't say, "Look at the size of that thing!" and really mean it.

6. It would be much scarier to get chased around the boat by a raving madman with a lightsaber as opposed to a handgun.

7. Titanic is egalitarian by portraying poor people as sympathetic characters. Star Wars is egalitarian by promoting bug-eyed amphibians to Admiral.

8. Said bug-eyed amphibious Admiral manages NOT to lose his ship.

9. We know Cal is the bad guy because he sneers at the poor and treats his fiancee like property. We know Darth Vader is the bad guy because he strangles people and blows up planets for fun.

10. Yeah, Leo can dance, but can he fly an X-wing?

11. Rose braves icy water to rescue her man. Leia braves Jabba the Hutt.

12. There are always enough escape pods in Star Wars.

13. Do you know what the Empire does to self-proclaimed "kings of the world?"

14. If Luke were handcuffed to a pipe below decks in a sinking ship, he would use the Force to get the key.

15. Nothing has the same sting as "I'd rather kiss a Wookie."

16. Han is frozen in carbonite and turned into a wall ornament. Leo simply freezes.

17. Han Solo would've steered clear of that stinkin' iceberg!

18. We knew the boat was gonna sink. But who could've anticipated, "Luke....I am your father."?

19. Stormtroopers blast big holes in stupid minor characters; everyone in Titanic was a stupid minor character.

20. When Star Wars was proclaimed coolest movie of all time by half of planet earth, George Lucas did not make a dork of himself at the Oscars.

21. Titanic morals: a. gamble, b. cheat on your husband, c. pose nude for pictures, d. premarital sex is OK if you're infatuated.

Star Wars morals: a. fight evil, b. do good, c. respect all life even if it's ugly and slithers, d. rescue princess, e. save planet.

Empire Strikes Back.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Let The Battle Of The Nerds Commence!

Edit: elekguit, that is quite possibly one of the greatest statements in the history of mankind.......and possibly the dinosaurs too!!
Quote by Abunai X

Quote by cukd7x-a2-
OH. MY . GOD

Last edited by AzzA2006 at Jul 29, 2009,
Empire
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by TehPsychoChef
Return of the jedi.
COme on.
Epic space battle. What's not to love!?

Ewoks.
Admiral Ackbar, winner of the "Stating the Completely F*cking Obvious" award.
The Death Star explosion should have utterly devaststed Endor from the falling debris, which would likely have started huge forest fires and caused a massive ecological disaster.
Ewoks.
And did I mention Ewoks?
Quote by goodlifebadlife
Empire. All Jedi had was a munch of muppets.

i believe you mean a munch of buppets.

empire!

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by elekguit
Allow me to go a tad off topic and explain why Star Wars owns Titanic.

1. The Titanic is big, but it doesn't have hyperdrive.

2. Yoda could use the Force to lift Titanic out of the water.

3. Leia is a princess, a senator, a freedom fighter, and Jedi material; Rose is just marriage bait.

4. Ewoks throw better parties than either first class or steerage.

5. When flying towards the Titanic, Wedge can't say, "Look at the size of that thing!" and really mean it.

6. It would be much scarier to get chased around the boat by a raving madman with a lightsaber as opposed to a handgun.

7. Titanic is egalitarian by portraying poor people as sympathetic characters. Star Wars is egalitarian by promoting bug-eyed amphibians to Admiral.

8. Said bug-eyed amphibious Admiral manages NOT to lose his ship.

9. We know Cal is the bad guy because he sneers at the poor and treats his fiancee like property. We know Darth Vader is the bad guy because he strangles people and blows up planets for fun.

10. Yeah, Leo can dance, but can he fly an X-wing?

11. Rose braves icy water to rescue her man. Leia braves Jabba the Hutt.

12. There are always enough escape pods in Star Wars.

13. Do you know what the Empire does to self-proclaimed "kings of the world?"

14. If Luke were handcuffed to a pipe below decks in a sinking ship, he would use the Force to get the key.

15. Nothing has the same sting as "I'd rather kiss a Wookie."

16. Han is frozen in carbonite and turned into a wall ornament. Leo simply freezes.

17. Han Solo would've steered clear of that stinkin' iceberg!

18. We knew the boat was gonna sink. But who could've anticipated, "Luke....I am your father."?

19. Stormtroopers blast big holes in stupid minor characters; everyone in Titanic was a stupid minor character.

20. When Star Wars was proclaimed coolest movie of all time by half of planet earth, George Lucas did not make a dork of himself at the Oscars.

21. Titanic morals: a. gamble, b. cheat on your husband, c. pose nude for pictures, d. premarital sex is OK if you're infatuated.

Star Wars morals: a. fight evil, b. do good, c. respect all life even if it's ugly and slithers, d. rescue princess, e. save planet.

Empire Strikes Back.

Haha, where the hell did that come from?
Quote by VoodooChild15
Empire, easily. It had the grandest scope, the most character development, and the crowning bombshell revelation of the entire series. Not to mention the most believable effects.
This.

Plus it had the best score

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK_5BNVp7pQ This literally brings tears to my eyes. It's so beautiful.
Balls.
Empire

It didn't have the universe's most powerful army defeated by teddy bears.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Im tellin you, that Endor fight was legit, run a 10 game simulation on star wars battle front of that fight.

I just thought of an idea for Deadliest warrior season 2
Quote by Moggan13
Sig it and i'll give you a blowjob
Quote by Thescottsman
Im tellin you, that Endor fight was legit, run a 10 game simulation on star wars battle front of that fight.

I just thought of an idea for Deadliest warrior season 2

Ewoks blow ass.
Hell, I ground a commando in SWG years ago just so i could flamethrower the little f*ckers.
Well, them and Gungans. They made a really cool noise when they died, it was very satisfying.
Quote by MightyAl
Ewoks blow ass.
Hell, I ground a commando in SWG years ago just so i could flamethrower the little f*ckers.
Well, them and Gungans. They made a really cool noise when they died, it was very satisfying.

Don't even get me started on those...

"Mes a gonna die! Mes a gonna die! Mes a gonna die! Mes a gonna die!"
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
Empire

It didn't have the universe's most powerful army defeated by teddy bears.

I really hate it when people say this, the Ewoks did not defeat the Empire, they were just a diversion so that the rebels could take down the Death Star's shied generator. It was that and the subsequent destruction of the Second Death Star that lead to the Empire's defeat on Endor. The ewoks really played a minor role in it.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by rmr024
This.

Plus it had the best score

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK_5BNVp7pQ This literally brings tears to my eyes. It's so beautiful.

The Rebel Fleet/End Title is maybe the best part of the entire score of any of them. The fanfare at the end makes me want to live an epic life.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by Bubban
I really hate it when people say this, the Ewoks did not defeat the Empire, they were just a diversion so that the rebels could take down the Death Star's shied generator. It was that and the subsequent destruction of the Second Death Star that lead to the Empire's defeat on Endor. The ewoks really played a minor role in it.

Did you read what I posted?

The Ewoks defeated the Empire's ground forces, which was the Imperial Army.

The rebels defeated the Imperial Navy in the battle of Endor.

So what if it was a distraction?

Clubs and arrows cannot defeat lasers!

If it was realistic (realistic as can be in the SW universe) the Imperial army would have crushed the Ewoks and the small amount of rebels on Endor.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Jedi.

Empire is blasphemy.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW

If it was realistic (realistic as can be in the SW universe) the Imperial army would have crushed the Ewoks and the small amount of rebels on Endor.

They didn't defeat the Empire's ground forces, the Empire's forces surrendered after the defeat of the Imperial Navy and destruction of the Death Star. If those two things had not happened, the Ewoks would have been done for.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW

Yeah but the ewoks could party like bastards, listen to the song at the end of jedi. Stormtroopers didnt have the funk.
Quote by Colton165
Jedi.

The prequels are blasphemy.
Fixed.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Last edited by element4433 at Jul 29, 2009,
Quote by goodlifebadlife
Yeah but the ewoks could party like bastards, listen to the song at the end of jedi. Stormtroopers didnt have the funk.

Jawas out do both of them.

EDIT: ^^^ true; although Phantom Menace wasnt that bad. But Part III (i cant even remember the f*cking name) was horrible.

DOUBLEEDIT: REVENGE OF THE SITH. Thats it; it was ****.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Last edited by Colton165 at Jul 29, 2009,
Page 1 of 4