Page 1 of 2
Pit, i love you. Pit, i have target gift cards enough to buy any one 360 game.

I am having trouble deciding between COD4, COD5, and Fear 2. I've played all three, and i like them all a lot. COD5 less than others sort of but it's sweet too. I dunno. So help! People who own these games, what's good about them? What sucks?

Help me make a decision!!!

Also, if any pit-goers are attending the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, let me know.
Call of Duty 4. FEAR2 is great though. I don't like COD5 at all...didn't even bother finishing it.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I never could get into the Call of Duty games. At all...I dunno why, I just dont like em.

So I'll have to say F.E.A.R. 2. or Prototype...I love me Prototype..

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Fear 2. The new COD games fail in general, IMO

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
F.E.A.R 2. i HATE call of duty. FEAR 2 is amazing.

personally i would recommend you Dead Space though. the best video game to come out in a long time.
I suggest you wait for COD6 which will be the greatest game ever.
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
I would just wait until Modern Warfare 2 comes out, but if you want a game now, then do CoD4

EDIT: BOOSH^^^
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by shelovemyguitar
I suggest you wait for COD6 which will be the greatest game ever.

+1
CoD4 has a much better story than WaW and online is just as fun (no zombies though). I say CoD4 or wait for CoD6.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
If you want to kill Nazi Zombies, get COD WaW

If not, get COD4
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
There's a thread for gaming-related questions. Anyone have any idea what it's called?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
If you want to kill Nazi Zombies, get COD WaW

If not, get COD4

This
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by SteveHouse
There's a thread for gaming-related questions. Anyone have any idea what it's called?

the car thread?
Quote by SteveHouse

I know!

The Board-Gaming Thread!!!
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
I know!

The Board-Gaming Thread!!!

Lol do it

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by cho0onger
Fear 2. The new COD games fail in general, IMO

yeah, COD1 ftw
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Orange box
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
COD4 is great, but get FEAR 2 now and just wait for COD6 to come out.
Balls.
wait and get iron man 2, its meant to be great
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
COD4, haven't played it myself but I've heard it's epic. COD5 is just the old CODs with better graphics, the whole WW2 thing is kinda old now, FEAR 2 is supposed to be pretty good, but not half as good as the first one. This ones just in-your-face stuff to scare the crap out of you, whilst on the first it was way better, much more subtle, but it still made you sh*t your pants. Plus, COD4 you can actually play all the time, whilst FEAR 2 is probably too scary to play at night :P
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
Screw COD, dig the Super Nintendo out of your closet and play some Chrono Trigger. How could a mere fish-smelling Xbox game compete with the greatest game of all time?

Alternatively, if you for some strange reason do not possess a SNES, sell the gift card and Xbox, and go get yourself a Super Nintendo. I mean, come on, how could an Xbox compete with Super Nintendo, it's friggin' SUPER!
i heard F.E.A.R 2 was basically just like the first with nothing original. COD 4 is great but definitely gets old, same for 5 but it has at least some retail value in Nazi Zombies.
to be frank, i wouldnt go with any of these...you should make 3 different choices...but whatever

liveEdit: i forgot to say that i had COD 4, but i sold it a few months after i maxed out the achievements, and i never had either F.E.A.R 2 or World at War
Last edited by Iivewire at Jul 29, 2009,
The most expensive. Take them for all their worth if its free for you.
All are good but I'd recommend the COD's over FEAR 2.
Hello Kitty Island Adventure
Quote by no_username
^wow, i like hotpunksk8rgirl more than i like you.

Quote by @zzasin
Go to hell Mr. Oven

Quote by bigwillie
You're risking a flaming at the hands of ovarian oven.
CoD:Waw>CoD4. Let me explain: With WaW you get a zombies, better graphics, and way more DLC (3rd map pack coming out in August). It is basically COD4 just with way more stuff, although the campaign wasn't as good but that doesnt really matter since neither of them are focused on single player. They are great multiplayer games.

F.E.A.R. 2 is only good if you play it at night with the lights off. It is an amazingly scary experience that way.
Last edited by GuitarGod_92 at Jul 29, 2009,
Quote by GuitarGod_92
CoD:Waw>CoD4. Let me explain: With WaW you get a zombies, better graphics, and way more DLC (3rd map pack coming out in August). It is basically COD4 just with way more stuff, although the campaign wasn't as good but that doesnt really matter since neither of them are focused on single player. They are great multiplayer games.

What are you talking about?

COD4 had a great campaign. One of the best I've played.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
OP: If you are looking at the Call of Duty games, and only have the money that you have in GCs to Target, and plan on playing online... then get CoD: Modern Warfare instead of World at War. You'll have to shell out 1600 XBL points in order to get the other maps to play online and it's annoying matchmaking in WaW when you don't have those maps.. On Modern Warfare you have a map pack you can get as of now, but you can get into servers easily without having it.

Haven't played FEAR 2 so I don't have much of an opinion, but if it's anything like FEAR 1, then you're gonna get much more replay value and a tighter game out of CoD:4, although I do agree with the sentiment that they feel somewhat re-hashed.
-GEAR-

Schecter C-1 XXX
Squier Fender Stratocaster
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960A Lead Cabinet
Peavey Studio Pro 112
MXR Carbon Copy

Check out my band:www.myspace.com/silentsurrendertx
Quote by Xiaoxi
What are you talking about?

COD4 had a great campaign. One of the best I've played.

That is very sad.
Offtopic... World at War is not CoD5, It's CoD:WaW, and Modern Warfare 2 is not CoD6, It's CoD:MW2... //rage

Ontopic.... CoD4 has a great (Though short) single player and great online play. CoD:WaW is essentially CoD4 with older weapons, set in WW2 and is generally considered to have a better single player campaign, and I can't comment on FEAR 2 as I've never played it.

I'd suggest CoD4 or waiting for CoD:MW2 to come out.
Get Rainbow Six Vegas 2. FEAR 2 is a mediocre shooter that's basically a continuation of the exact same things from the last game. Both of the CoD's are pretty much the same game in disguise, barring the insane amount of grenades that you'll be choking on in WaW.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Quote by StringAssassin
CoD WaW is way better than CoD 4 in Campaign and it has Nazi Zombies.

"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Page 1 of 2