Page 1 of 2
Searchbar'd, nothing.

Bad pun, I know... but I thought it would be fun to post a picture of your plectrums.

I'll start:

Yours are in really nice shape

I just buy First Acts from Wal Mart, cause I'm so cheap. And I don't even buy them often, so 3/4ths of my picks are basically circles instead of triangles (and I have to still use them)
awesome i have one of my cat being asleep and i put like 15 picks on her side. i cant find it.... =(
"the end has no end"

These three mainly.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I hate regular picks. I started using Jazz III's and never looked back. I hate going to a friend's house or a music store to play guitar and forgetting my Jazz III's and having to use normal picks. It ruins my whole day.
Quote by skaterskagg1
I hate regular picks. I started using Jazz III's and never looked back. I hate going to a friend's house or a music store to play guitar and forgetting my Jazz III's and having to use normal picks. It ruins my whole day.

Jezus, dude.. your sig scared the **** out of me, I thought Jason Becker had died

That's the second time this week, someone else had "R.I.P. Paul Gilbert" in his sig. FFS!
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
3mm Stubbys.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
My fingers.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
There are the only picks I have at the moment, the dastardly pick gnomes have the rest and these are the only ones I've been playing with for the past 3 weeks

the dunlop one I wore out to the state its in one night while playing with some accordion player until 4am about 8 months ago

the Gilbert one I bought but that Alex Skolnick one did actually belong to Alex Skolnick (and its still got some authentic festival mud on it )
yo dawg, i herd u liek picks so i took a pic of your picks that way you can see pics of picks while you alternate pick.

These perfect for everything imo. Soft enough for chords, Hard enough for shred and everything inbetween.
Guitars
Ibanez S470B
Iabez MTM2 w/ Seymoar Duncan Blackouts
Epiphone SG

Amps
Roland Micro Cube

Pedals
Boss MT-2
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
yo dawg, i herd u liek picks so i took a pic of your picks that way you can see pics of picks while you alternate pick.

3.5 mm.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SAD MAFIOSO σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Originally Posted by jgbsmith
Guys, guys - put your penises away, we have a lady in the house!
Last edited by TheWall27 at Jul 29, 2009,
All of mine are made from cards except for the Fender one (on the bottom). I used to have a bunch of Red and Blue ones but I have no idea what happened to them.

Part of this Complete Breakfast!
Quote by Crizzle

These perfect for everything imo. Soft enough for chords, Hard enough for shred and everything inbetween.

These are the best pic's ive came across. Like you said and they dont split/crack unlike crappy fender pic's.

Also if you touch a fender pic with a open flame, be ready for a fireball.
EDIT: here we go:

I know there's coins in there, I sometimes use them for a distinctive sound. They mess up your strings, though.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Jul 29, 2009,
Quote by Preid

These are the best pic's ive came across. Like you said and they dont split/crack unlike crappy fender pic's.

Also if you touch a fender pic with a open flame, be ready for a fireball.

I'll keep that in mind next time I play a G chord on a guitar thats on fire, thanks.

...but when I do use one,
Last edited by simmy17 at Jul 29, 2009,
Slash pick FTW

Quote by bemiswins
if someone flames you on the internet for music you like, they fail.

Here's my YouTube if anyone wants to see some of my videos.
Page 1 of 2