If the frets are in fairly good condition; Upwards of $750-$850, but as an 83' strat went for $1,000 recently at a local shop, I'm hard-pressed to say more than $900. If they're badly worn, $700, tops. Then again I'm not big on the whole vintage thing, so I don't know how well a 21 year old guitar holds ground in that department.

Edit; I believe at this time everything was still hand-made too, so the hand-sanded neck will play a huge part to how much the buyer offers. Also I only mention the frets as important because of how annoying and expensive refretting can be on maple fretboards.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Jul 29, 2009,
There is a 1977 Strat with the same natural finish/black hardware combo that is completely stock and in perfect condition that is priced at £1,495 here. However, this is a particularly rich area where everything is over priced and that's a store price, not an online price.

Incidently a 1979 Strat in the same place is £1,195, don't know if that one's stock or not.

Generally speaking you want Strats to be either a few years younger or a few years older than that for best resale value. Personally I wouldn't value it at any more than a clean grand, if you're selling online.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Considering it's from the 70's where Fender's quality (along with Gibson) took a nosedive, I'd probably pay about $850 if the frets are pretty good.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.