I don't have much time on school mornings, I'm late often enough as is, and I'm getting to where I have to shave a lot more often, so tell me about electric shavers. Recommend me good ones for reasonable prices, tell me what brands to avoid, etcetera. If you're against electric shavers, make your post useful and recommend a manual razor.
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
Last edited by Pretty. Odd. at Jul 29, 2009,
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Don't get one. Manual razors = closer shave.

This. It's very simple.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Shaving doesn't take that long.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
I'm not gay, a lot of people think I'm gay. I have a girlfriend, she thinks I'm gay.
THE MICRO SHAVER!!!
Even if its utter sh*t it has the most convincing ad i've evr seen. Youtube it or something.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Don't let people talk you into shaving manually if you're not comfortable with it. Besides, I couldn't shave near as fast manually as I can do it with my philips philishave. I can recommend just about any one in the philips product line really. Depends if you want one that's water-cleanable or chargeable or whatever.
Oh yer and the bodygroom series is amazing on the face by far the best shave i've had.
Quote by batman187
Pluck your facial hair one by one.

as viciously painful as this would be, you wouldn't have to shave for a while.

you could also wax your face...
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
as viciously painful as this would be, you wouldn't have to shave for a while.

you could also wax your face...

With wax harvested from the ears of the tormented innocents.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

grow a beard

I shaved all my facial hair off a month ago and realised how much time I had saved by having it, a good two weeks and I'm back to all my regular rugged manliness
Last edited by seljer at Jul 29, 2009,
Quote by seljer
grow a beard

I shaved all my facial hair off a month ago and realised how much time I had saved by having it, a good two weeks and I'm back to all my regular rugged manliness

Makes sense to me.

Beards are superior.
striaght edge razor or big ass knife closest shave possible
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
I've decided to forfeit the battle with my facial hair. I trim it every few weeks with some suckass electric that I've had for years. Daily shaving is pointless, my hair grows back in an hour.
Life is lame so let me eat your brain