So I went in the guitar shop today to look around for a new amp. I took my Cube 30x with me to see how much I could get for a trade. He played with it a little bit, and asked me what I wanted for it and I said I didn't really know. So he offered me $50. It seems to me that he oughta be able to get at least $125 for a used Cube as popular as they are, and this one is in very good condition having never left my house. Do you think $50 is a good deal, or was he trying to low ball me?
I'm an extreme supporter of the Second Amendment

It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.
He was deff. trying to rip you dude.
I'd take no less than $125 for it.
But then again, it's a store. And that's how they make their money.
You'll get much more out of it on eBay.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Yeah. My cousin's boyfriend works at another guitar shop across town and does a little work on amps, and I think I'm gonna see if he might wanna buy it or try and sell it for me. I just got really mad when he told me that though. Because I know he has to make money, but I also know that he's gonna turn around and ask $125 or $150 for it, and it just seems like he's taking advantage of me.
I'm an extreme supporter of the Second Amendment

It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.
Holy crap, I never realized there was a Detroit, TX

Sell it on ebay or better yet Craigslist, you'll get your $125 for it.
Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.
when you walk into a store to sell a piece of gear, expect to get an offer around 30-40% of the store's price for that item... MAAAAYBE 50-60% if it's a well sought-after high-end piece of gear. e-bay will get you a better payoff, but not by much. expect to get no more than $100 for the cube (and that's if you get a great deal).