I plan on getting one to use, cause my crate is, well lol not the best. I want to use it to add bass and mids, and do other things, but how do you correctly use one? Like where should I put it in my effect chain? I assume I should leave all the EQ knobs at high noon? Should I leave my amps setting at all high noon, or what? Just wanting to know cause I thinka EQ pedal will let me get the mids and bass I need. Thanks in advnace guys you always help
Guitar
Epi Les Paul Standard
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gretsch Electromatic 5120
Amp
Crate V33H head w/ Berhinger B412S
Effects
Crybaby
Keely BD2
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is my pet bunny. Will you play with my bunny?
(")_(")
Put the EQ pedal in the effects loop. Dial in the tone you want with the amp's EQ, then use the EQ pedal to further shape the tone.
Quote by LesPaulCowboy
I plan on getting one to use, cause my crate is, well lol not the best. I want to use it to add bass and mids, and do other things, but how do you correctly use one? Like where should I put it in my effect chain? I assume I should leave all the EQ knobs at high noon? Should I leave my amps setting at all high noon, or what? Just wanting to know cause I thinka EQ pedal will let me get the mids and bass I need. Thanks in advnace guys you always help
www.google.com
Quote by TheWall27

Spot on, JWZ28, spot on.

Gibson Les Paul Classic
Blackstar HT-5
Framus 2x12
You could also use one in conjunction with a distorion pedal to modle the pedal's sound further
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
Quote by Ghold125
Put the EQ pedal in the effects loop. Dial in the tone you want with the amp's EQ, then use the EQ pedal to further shape the tone.

This
Epi Les Paul-APH1/Mean 90
MIM Strat

Korg DTR1000
ADA MP-1
Mesa/Boogie Quad Pre
Mesa/Boogie Midi Matrix
<power amp>

Quote by rhcp_freak
If you're EQ'd loose, you'll sound loose anyway.
Isn't there an ultimate eq thread around here? I thought I saw one a while back.
Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.
Quote by Ghold125

This.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Okay thank you guys, means a million to me.
Guitar
Epi Les Paul Standard
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gretsch Electromatic 5120
Amp
Crate V33H head w/ Berhinger B412S
Effects
Crybaby
Keely BD2
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is my pet bunny. Will you play with my bunny?
(")_(")