nad! too lazy to be creative about this **** so here ya go.

my time with this amp started as a friend and i wandered around yet another another local music shop. looking around the back in the almost forgotten used section was a marshall head that looked pretty beat up.

i'm not really a marshall guy so i went ehh and kinda passed over it. coming back down the isle i decided to look at it again. a used marshall lead 100 mosfet heat from 80'-86'.

price: $220.

so i went and plugged it into an orange 212 and proceeded to want to have sex with it. ****ing awesome clean channel (oddly enough) with much more washy reverb than i expected from a marshall. it sounded so warm and smooth. nice trebely bite with some eq'ing too. couldn't try out the lead channel seeing as how it was almost closing and there was no footswitch included. soo...

the minimalist σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
so i go home and then proceed to start doubling thinking this purchase. afterall, im going to college next year and this thing was loud as ****. and i'm still playing a $50 guitar haha, but none the less i went in the next day (today) and tried it out again.

the want to have sex with an amp one again found itself in my brain. i played this thing for about an hour before i bought it. had access to a footswitch now and i was also impressed by the lead channel. perfect black keys sound and then some. tried some crappier cabs since i had no orange at home, and it still sounded good. got my boss footswitch and checked out.

tl;dr:

most recent but not complete family shot

playing it through my freind's vox 412 was absolutely amazing. i count today as a win
nice! HNAD!
And if I don't see ya, in a long, long while

I'll try to find you

Left of the dial
nice buy! $220 for that is an amazing deal. congrats
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Nice buy and post clips if you can

HNAD!
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
I love this SS marshall series. i have a Lead 12 that's F*cking amazing. good buy, dude.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
nice catch. what are you playing it through?? At least now youve got a reason to get a new guitar and cab right?

PRS SE Custom w/ Duncans
Classic Vibe 50's Strat
Egnater Rebel 20
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Crate v18-112 w/ Eminence Private Jack

USSR Big Muff Pi
Line 6 Echo Park
Boss BD-2
Vox Wah
Guitar Rig 3

DO NØT CLICK THÏS LINK

Hook 'em
Nice! Looks kinda funny on the smaller cab, but whatever! HNAD!
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
Only $220? That's a crazy good deal!

HNAD!
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
ironically i have no cab at my house. haha

whenever i will be using this head it will be through my friend's vox 412 until i can find a good deal on a 212 of my own.
Quote by WARNINGnimrod12
Nice! Looks kinda funny on the smaller cab, but whatever! HNAD!

its an Acoustic bass combo
hnad
HNAD!! Clips are a must, saw one of these on the ol Craigslist a while ago and it piqued my interest but I was unable to try it.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Quote by forstringwonder
ironically i have no cab at my house. haha

whenever i will be using this head it will be through my friend's vox 412 until i can find a good deal on a 212 of my own.

this is about $350 new but i'm sure you could find it cheaper used on ebay or something if you wanted to.

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar+Amp/product/Avatar/G212H+Cabinet/10/5

heres a pic:

and heres the company website:
http://avatarspeakers.com/
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Last edited by funkbass369 at Jul 29, 2009,
HNAD!! I'm definitely curious about how these sound. Congrats!
SLAP energy drinks ftw.