In that price range you could do better.
Dot>Jekyll & Hyde>Turbo Tuner>DD-3>DD-7>DRRI
It's not really. Decent cleans and reverb, but crap overdrive and speakers. Cosmetically, the Frontmen are nice lloking amps, but that's about it. Are you thinking of getting it? There are better options available to you....
Stay away from the noob traps known as Fender Frontman and Marshall MG.
I'd say opt for a Peavey or Blackstar in that price range.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Don't buy it man, my friend bought the 212 instead of a Tiny Terror. I tried to stop him, he said it was bigger.
Dot>Jekyll & Hyde>Turbo Tuner>DD-3>DD-7>DRRI
get a line 6 spider III 75w
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
I saw a band once and one of the guitarists had the 212 combo...very thin and trebly crap tone at high volumes.

Whatever your price range is, try out some tube combos or one of the mini stacks (Blackstar HT-5, Vox AC4, etc...)
Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.
Quote by Alex Vik

Don't do this.

Yep.
I'd get a used Peavey Classic 30 or a Fender Blues Junior.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
It's not that bad. You could definitely do better, but you could also definitely do worse.

Look at maybe some used Blackhearts.
Strats & Seagulls
I have that amp, and yeah, you can definitely do better, I'm buying a new one very soon. Awful distortion, buzzy reverb (although that could be just mine), a pissy and non-linear volume control, mud for bass. I do find that it takes pedals well, though. But, yeah, look for something different, please.