Well this might not happen to every person who plays guitar or any other istrument, but I've been wondering, it's like as if there is a "musician pheromone?" What I'm getting this from is...... like a while ago I was in a talent show, and i was just setting up everything with my band mates, and there's like people banging at the door being like OMG *insert name here* open the door I wanna see!! just cuz they can hear us jamming, so I quickly go outside to grab something, and 2 of my friend's they just yell, *insert name here* and run up to me a give me a big hug? when I saw them like half and hour ago? and even other people that I don't usually hang out/talk to just come up to me? meh, people probably just cum when seeing me playing guitar

-feels good not to be banned
Quote by rockonth
Why don't they just send 4chan to Iraq if they're so good at these so called "raids"?

Quote by entity0009
I once got hit by a flying wig. Either it was a wig or someone was headbanging far too hard.
How many spam threads must there be tonight?!
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Since I'm generally nice to people, I'm going to assume you're not a really freaking stupid multi. Which leads me to wonder what goes on in your head, and furthermore why this thread hasn't been closed yet.

*reported*

S t a i r s s r i a t S