Well this might not happen to every person who plays guitar or any other istrument, but I've been wondering, it's like as if there is a "musician pheromone?" What I'm getting this from is...... like a while ago I was in a talent show, and i was just setting up everything with my band mates, and there's like people banging at the door being like OMG *insert name here* open the door I wanna see!! just cuz they can hear us jamming, so I quickly go outside to grab something, and 2 of my friend's they just yell, *insert name here* and run up to me a give me a big hug? when I saw them like half and hour ago? and even other people that I don't usually hang out/talk to just come up to me? meh, people probably just get aroused when seeing me playing guitar

-feels good not to be banned
Have Heart

xXx STRAIGHT EDGE xXx

//Are you as think as i drunk you are?//

Quote by DrPants PhD

-Some pregnant teacher threw up on my sister, lawl.
OWNED
Quote by heavymetal31
Well this might not happen to every person who plays guitar or any other istrument, but I've been wondering, it's like as if there is a "musician pheromone?" What I'm getting this from is...... like a while ago I was in a talent show, and i was just setting up everything with my band mates, and then i double threaded

Nice story
okay what the hell man?
*reported*
Free at last! Free at last! God Almighty FREE AT LAST!
I Pan-Tallica