Long time no post.
Gettin back into playin some music.

Recorded this the other day let me know what you think.
Granted, not a ton of awesome guitar parts, some mellow blues in the background though which I hope you can pick out.

Thanks for the listen.

Dan

www.myspace.com/mixeddrinkrecords
i liked the guitar parts can't say the same for the vocals. couldn't tell if a guy or girl is singing but either way the voice for some reason didn't do it for me. the lyrics are ok but once again failed to inspire me. beig able to hear the whole song would be nice as its tough to accurately judge an edit.
Damn this is very good! Vocals sound great! Much like the lead singer of Maroon 5. I really really like this, Guitar sounds real soulful. Keep it up.
Quote by monwobobbo
i liked the guitar parts can't say the same for the vocals. couldn't tell if a guy or girl is singing but either way the voice for some reason didn't do it for me. the lyrics are ok but once again failed to inspire me. beig able to hear the whole song would be nice as its tough to accurately judge an edit.

Appreciate the listen and the post.
To clear things up I am definitely 100% man. Not liking the voice I understand as I sang this in a very particular style that I assumed would be liked by some and disliked by others. The lyrics were more about getting my feelings down spur of the moment and not intended to inspire, though that would have been great if they had.

Thanks again and hopefully you'll dig some other stuff that I'll create soon.

Dan
Quote by velocet
Damn this is very good! Vocals sound great! Much like the lead singer of Maroon 5. I really really like this, Guitar sounds real soulful. Keep it up.

Awesome man, made my day. Appreciate the listen and the post. The plan is to have more coming soon!

Thanks again,
Dan
i listend to work it out. amazing singing. great voice man. it reminds me of someone, although im not sure who. cool song. the lyrics were cool also. i was thinking they were kinda cliche at the start, but after the chorus i was realy digging it. right on man. this is good stuff. keep it up. i wana get drunk and jam with you lol.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1173903
Quote by tHewHiteHendrix
Appreciate the listen and the post.
To clear things up I am definitely 100% man. Not liking the voice I understand as I sang this in a very particular style that I assumed would be liked by some and disliked by others. The lyrics were more about getting my feelings down spur of the moment and not intended to inspire, though that would have been great if they had.

Thanks again and hopefully you'll dig some other stuff that I'll create soon.

Dan

sorry if i iimplied you weren't a guy just thought that you might have a woman singing the song. i'll definitely give anything you post a listen.
Sounds good, and I dont think your voice sounds girlish, its just a different type of voice. This song sounds professional, everything sounded mixed right, the guitar was nice, and the lyrics did a good job of expressing your emotion. Good song, I will deffinatly come back and listen to your other stuff when you get it written.