For $360, is this a really good deal for a 1x12" tube amp?

And to anyone who owns one of these, can you give me the exact dimensions (length x width x height) ?

Could you also list all the knobs?

Thanks, and cheers !
I have the 212 and it's fantastic for the price. I don't know the dimensions, but I personally like the sound of those amps.
dude why would you ever want to replace your spider!!

just kidding yeah its a pretty good deal. nice high gain sounds. cleans are pretty decent too. played more then a few of these.
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
How about someone who actually owns one of these...

why dont you go try stuff out instead of making 3 threads a day asking for advice about nearly the same things...
ive played it before and its great for the price

Dimensions: 22.5" (w) x 19.5" (h) x 11" (d)

Knobs: Overdrive channel- Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, Contour, Volume Clean Channel-Bass, Mid, Treble, Volume Master-Reverb, Low Res
Quote by wolvenrick
I think black doom death metal is just plain stupid. go flame on me but i can't hear nothing but shit on those songs with everything in drop A or below. also it could've been without lyrics as you'd never hear them anyway.
Thanks chris.
You make things a lot easier because then I don't have to bring a ruler to the guitar store and have people look at me like I'm crazy.
I own one.

Overall, it's a good amp for about anything. The contour knob makes it really versatile. Turn it down and you get a scooped, modern metal tone. Turn it up and the amp "warms up" and becomes much more classic-voiced.

The clean channel is great also.

As for the specific dimensions, I don't have a tape measure and I CBA to do it anyways, but I can tell you that it's a big-ass amplifier for a 112. It's also very heavy, no where near the 40 pounds documented on MF.

As for controls, it has a lead channel with 3-band, volume, contour and gain, and then it has a clean channel with 3-band and volume. It also has universal Low-res and reverb knobs.

The only downside to these amps are the fabled reliability issues, which I have yet to encounter in mine.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Not tryin to hijack your thread but im looking into one as well.. Any of you guys ever gigged with it if so does it sound alright, loud enough, or need mic'd (which i could do)

EDIT: i know 60 watts of tube is probably more than enough to gig with but you never know
Quote by Fender/marshall
Not tryin to hijack your thread but im looking into one as well.. Any of you guys ever gigged with it if so does it sound alright, loud enough, or need mic'd (which i could do)

EDIT: i know 60 watts of tube is probably more than enough to gig with but you never know

It's perfectly capable of holding up in a gig. This thing is huge and it has some serious balls when it comes to volume.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Im sold too. Thanks TS, Im gonna get this instead of the 6150 because I really dont need that serious of an amp atm
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.