My jackson with an EMG makes my clean channel a lot louder than when i use my tele.
would performing an 18v mod make this even more notable, or would the drop in compression balance it out, seeing as my pick attack would show throw more (lighter for clean playing, obviously enough)
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
not sure but you can also raise the pups in the tele to help make that louder.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
i'll give er a try for sure. my big thing right now is whether to mod, or try to sell the jackson. great neck, meh sound. too hot on my clean channel.
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer

The 18v mod doesn't change the output (at least not audibly) but it changes the compression and dynamics in your sound. Makes the guitar more muhaha and less meh
well, lower those pups too.

but yeah i can't say about the mod. i'm not a huge fan. but maybe someone else knows.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
ok, thanks lads! i think i'll try to 18volter mod, just cuz the clean sound sucks ass on the jackson haha. god damn ,i love that neck though
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer

Just one of those things when switching from active to passives you gotta adjust your settings.