I just got my Boss OC-3 today, and I'd like some help testing it out.

I bought it because I wanted to get a "bass" kinda sound out of my guitar, and getting it off eBay for $62 seemed a lot better than buying all new equipment.

So here's where I ask for help:

To OC-2/OC-3 users: is there any particular setting(s) that sound a lot like a bass guitar?

To everyone else: are there any good bass parts I should try and play to "test" the pedal out?

Thanks
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix
Hm, the OC-3 isn't literally a "turn your guitar into a bass" pedal. You can try turn the direct signal completely down, but it sounds more like a synth bass if you ask me.
Neil Young's "Hey Hey, My My" (Into the Black).
Quote by BrickIsRed
Hm, the OC-3 isn't literally a "turn your guitar into a bass" pedal. You can try turn the direct signal completely down, but it sounds more like a synth bass if you ask me.

Yeah, I know, but I figured it might be enough to cover the low end anyway. But then again, I don't think there's any "turn your guitar into a bass" pedal in the sub $75 range
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix