i just traded a main street les paul goltop for a beautiful ibanze acoustic electric, i hope the pics work...

http://i962.photobucket.com/albums/ae101/bryce_tp/SSPX0072.jpg

http://i962.photobucket.com/albums/ae101/bryce_tp/SSPX0071.jpg

its a black outline and purpleish inside burst, play great i have no idea the model buy the input jack also has a mic cord input so yea ....
MIM Fender Strat
Ibanez AE series acoustic
Washburn Semi Hollow loaded with Di-Marzios
Main Street LP
Tama drum set
Marshall Blues-breaker 2
VOX V847 Wah
Fender Princeton chorus
uhhhh....

good trade?

EDIT: no offense, but why the hell would you trade that beautiful Gibson for an Ibanez acoustic?
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Last edited by JBizzle Da Truf at Jul 29, 2009,
idk, this is like way better then my old acoustic and ive never posted in the acoustic fourm..
MIM Fender Strat
Main Street LP
Tama drum set
Marshall Blues-breaker 2
VOX V847 Wah
Fender Princeton chorus
um, it wasent a gibby, it was a main street, and i didnt have a good acoustic and i didnt really play it that much, the lp only costed me about 400 with case
MIM Fender Strat
Main Street LP
Tama drum set
Marshall Blues-breaker 2
VOX V847 Wah
Fender Princeton chorus
^-- It might've been $400 new, though. I'm sure the guitar he traded for it wasn't worth $400 now either.

3hta_bryce... happy NGD! Glad you're digging your new acoustic. Just fyi, those aren't input jacks on your guitar, those are output jacks. And that one that you described as a microphone input is actually what you call an XLR output. It's just a different kind of cable that you can use instead of a standard 1/4" instrument cable to plug into a PA system.

If you think your LP copy was worth $400 used (for instance if you bought it for $400 used), then you might want to try to untrade. If you can sell that LP for $400, you can get a brand new acoustic electric that might be nicer than the one you traded for.

Look inside the hole on the guitar and see what model number the guitar is. There should be a piece of paper glued on the inside of the back of the guitar and the model number will be on there. Post the model and we'll see what you got!
Guy at a camp I was at had one of those. Personally I'm not much of an Ibanez acoustic fan (or Ibanez in general. Just preference) but that guitar has one of the coolest rosettes of any acoustic I've seen. Definately unique
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
ok, the model num is aef18etvs1201

the serial is sq05122126

and also, my lp was 400 new, and i msstyped everythin about the jacks but thanks

and to natrone,normally i dont go for any ibanez but this thing plays really nice,and i was in the market for a better scoustic and this definatly does it, sorry i havent posted here in a while
MIM Fender Strat
Main Street LP
Tama drum set
Marshall Blues-breaker 2
VOX V847 Wah
Fender Princeton chorus