i cannot for the life of me find the stupid little buy it now option on ebay. I've clicked the option to sell with a fixed price and the other one, but on neither is there a buy it now option... any help? i've googled, and it says that there is an option for it but i cannot find it for anything.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
You can't use the option for everything, actually only about a quarter of everything has buy it now, and thats only for shops
i see plenty of guitars with the buy it now option, which is what im selling

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
dont sell it on ebay, they take lots of cuts
advertise it here or on craigslist
Ye ebay takes like a percentage of your selling price.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Not all sellers allow "Buy it now". They would rather have an auction to see if they can get the maximum amount of cash for their item.
Okay, I see what you're saying. You're trying to sell something, and want to add the BIN option. Jeez people, he's not trying to buy something now that doesn't have the option!

You have to make a certain number of sales before you're allowed to use BIN. How many sales have you done with your account? I think you need 15 or so, at least you did back when I started selling. If you do have the privilege, the option is right below where you enter your asking price.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
Okay, I see what you're saying. You're trying to sell something, and want to add the BIN option. Jeez people, he's not trying to buy something now that doesn't have the option!

You have to make a certain number of sales before you're allowed to use BIN. How many sales have you done with your account? I think you need 15 or so, at least you did back when I started selling. If you do have the privilege, the option is right below where you enter your asking price.

thank you, i didn't know this. I have never sold anything before, but i need the money for college tuition. I have advertised here and on craigslist but nothing's worked...

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400