Poll: Would you watch "The Onion" if it were on TV?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you watch "The Onion" if it were on TV?
I would watch it religiously!
3 11%
I would try to catch every episode/minisode.
7 25%
I'd watch it occasionally.
14 50%
I would try it out to decide from a few episodes to see if I would/wouldnt.
2 7%
I would not watch it.
1 4%
WTF is "The Onion" ???
1 4%
Voters: 28.
Would you watch it if were a television show; or even had a segment on another news/political satire show such as "The Daily Show" or "The Colbert Report"?

I'm not sure if they could put out 25 minutes or so of footage each week, so it probably couldn't be it's own show at the moment.

But if it could; or if it were a segment of an already existing satire show, would you watch it?

I would.

EDIT: I just found my fav one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AyVh1_vWYQ&feature=PlayList&p=58NKeitRqbE
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Last edited by Colton165 at Jul 29, 2009,
No i do not, and a poll has been added.

I have just found out about it and I'm watching the vids now.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
I'd try to see most episodes, but I wouldn't watch it as religiously as I do for other shows.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033

Kool thread bro.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by RipeFlesh
I'd try to see most episodes, but I wouldn't watch it as religiously as I do for other shows.

that was my personal choice as well.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
Quote by Colton165
No i do not.

Yeah, and that's why you made the poll close at a certain time, right? And not just stay open indefinitely.

>.>

<.<

I'm on to you...
I'd check it out, and assuming its the quality of the website i'd watch it every now and then.
I didnt know you could let it stay open haha.

I just didnt want it to close, so i typed in like 100000 days or something.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
Where's the "If I happen to see it when i'm flipping channels i'll watch it, but I won't look for it regularly" option?
Check out my band Disturbed
ESPN shows the onion's spin offs of their channel about once a week. i found the one w/ tom coughlins wife needing a new husband (as opposed to head coach) w/ bill cowher being the leading candidate quite hillarious.
EDIT:forementioned video link
http://www.theonion.com/content/video/tom_coughlin_retires_from_family
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Last edited by Strato-Massacre at Jul 29, 2009,
^ I was looking for that option.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by StewieSwan
Where's the "If I happen to see it when i'm flipping channels i'll watch it, but I won't look for it regularly" option?

Sorry mate, I guess thats closest to the "Occasionally" option; i guess.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
Most of their video segments are too disconnected to make an actual show out of, but it would be cool if they expanded more on a few ideas each show.

Franz Kafka International Airport is one of the best things I've ever watched.

Thanks for reminding me I used to read the Onion site everyday. *goes to read the Onion*
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9