i was just trying to start some intelligent conversations on that site ( ) and some dick had to go and put THE GAME right when he connected...needless to say i lost =[
anyways, whats your favorite conversation youve had on there?

i've "met" some pretty cool people, but the coolest thing i can think of is talking to an aussie about how BK>hungry jacks lol
Last edited by bandt at Jul 29, 2009,
THE GAME is the stupidest **** that has come out of the Internet...

seriously it makes no sence and everyone is like "AH BRAH **** I LOST LOLASAURUSREX"

It pisses me right off
I talked to some keyboardist from some band called Aquaria on it, and I talked to some guy from Hawaii who educated me about the hula.

I also sang a duet of Bohemian Rhapsody with somebody, who turned out to be a UGer, Mudmen190.
Quote by l33TgUiT@rd00d
THE GAME is the stupidest **** that has come out of the Internet...

seriously it makes no sence and everyone is like "AH BRAH **** I LOST LOLASAURUSREX"

It pisses me right off

the game was not founded as an internet meme. It's been around for many years.
PM me for newts
Quote by StewieSwan
the game was not founded as an internet meme. It's been around for many years.

Well first time I've heard it was over the internet. And thats the ONLY time i've ever seen someone use it.

No one walks up to me on the street and is like "D00D TEH GAME LAWLZ"
Ive lost......

Darn you TS
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by l33TgUiT@rd00d
Well first time I've heard it was over the internet. And thats the ONLY time i've ever seen someone use it.

No one walks up to me on the street and is like "D00D TEH GAME LAWLZ"

We used to do that in school for quite a while.

It got annoying, because everytime I would see this one guy, he would always great me with a nice, friendly, "THE GAME".
same thing happened to me but then he posted a goatse
This shit is Pie.
Black Metal Pie.
It talks about winter.
Join if you like, or kindly leave.
Or else you die.

i like shooping
shoop da wooping
and chargin mah lazorz
not necessarily in that order
Quote by crazy8rgood
We used to do that in school for quite a while.

It got annoying, because everytime I would see this one guy, he would always great me with a nice, friendly, "THE GAME".

Oh dude thats harsh
Quote by l33TgUiT@rd00d
Oh dude thats harsh

I don't see how the rolling of the eyes was necessary. I never said it was that bad, just annoying because you couldn't talk to the guy without him saying that.

Ever.
Quote by crazy8rgood
I don't see how the rolling of the eyes was necessary. I never said it was that bad, just annoying because you couldn't talk to the guy without him saying that.

Ever.

Ah, i thought you would play along and be like like "ah fuuuu"

idk it just pisses me off when people play along with it.

My "B"
Does is seriously bother people when they "lose" the game?
That is stupid.
And the people who say "THE GAME!!!" are even more stupid.
Quote by charliezard!
Does is seriously bother people when they "lose" the game?
That is stupid.
And the people who say "THE GAME!!!" are even more stupid.

it's not that it bothers me..it's just like GAH! lol
Quote by l33TgUiT@rd00d
Ah, i thought you would play along and be like like "ah fuuuu"

idk it just pisses me off when people play along with it.

My "B"

I played along for a few weeks, I'll admit. But then it got out of hand, to the point where I just told him to shut the **** up.

Needless to say, he didn't. He graduated this year, though, so no more "the game" every ****ing day.
I always say I'm a girl and whenever someone asks me where I live, I say some random place and when they say where they live I say "Well I didn't ****ing ask" and they shrug it off because they're trying to talk dirty with me but I keep on acting like a dick.
I actually made a fake Facebook specifically for Omegle trolling. Elizabeth Reznor is hawt. >.>
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
hah. i've done the whole "i'm a hot 19 year old female" trick where when you start to get into it you say "you know i'm just some 17 year old guy.."

perfect boner killer
Yeah dude but anyone going on Omegle to wack it to a "18 year old blonde" deserves a smack in the testicles anyway