So i was out at a club earlier tonight (yesterday, whatever) and i returned home with a bleeding nose and a soon-to-be black eye, now the reason for this is that while out i see this girl and i start talking away to her, buy her a drink and what not seeing as how i thought she was with no-one, so there i am chatting away working my charms , basically just hitting on the girl, when a guy walks over and says hugs her, now i instantly assume thats her BF and always being up for a challange i continue my previous attempts, her BF really doesn't like this and walks away and starts talking to 2 other guys and thats when i really click.

So after the club closes and we all get kicked out, i'm confronted by said 3 guys and a fight ensues, luckily the police broke it up or else i would have been seriously hurt and so would 1 or 2 of them (tae-kwon-do lessons help alot).

So thats the stupidest thing i've done so far.

What about the lot of you.

(Awaits "Opened This Thread)
Quote by 7stringusr
+99999999999999999999999999999999

Guitars

Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos
"Jackson Warrior" (still needs funding)

Amplol

Crate GT65

Pedals

Vox Satchurator
Cry Baby
Phraser

My Last.fm

Fallout 3 Data
So i was out at a club earlier tonight (yesterday, whatever) and i returned home with a bleeding nose and a soon-to-be black eye, now the reason for this is that while out i see this girl and i start talking away to her, buy her a drink and what not seeing as how i thought she was with no-one, so there i am chatting away working my charms , basically just hitting on the girl, when a guy walks over and says hugs her, now i instantly assume thats her BF and always being up for a challange i continue my previous attempts, her BF really doesn't like this and walks away and starts talking to 2 other guys and thats when i really click.

So after the club closes and we all get kicked out, i'm confronted by said 3 guys and a fight ensues, luckily the police broke it up or else i would have been seriously hurt and so would 1 or 2 of them (tae-kwon-do lessons help alot).
So basically the girl was like "Hey fellas, I'll give you each five bucks if you kick that guys ass that was trying to talk to me"
stayed up til 3 or 4 am waiting for a girl to talk to me.

she didnt talk to me
I'm not gay, a lot of people think I'm gay. I have a girlfriend, she thinks I'm gay.
cool blog brah
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Bought a pair of 25 dollar headphones that absolutely sucked. I stuck 'em in the bottom of my drawer 'cause there's no chance of taking them back now, I proceeded to buy another pair of different headphones the next day (today)

...25 dollars. Damn. That could feed a lot of starving people.
Well, I stayed up all night til 6am. Thats not to big of a deal, but I did hit my head and that resulted in getting my head and shirt covered in grease.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝