I need to find some glam rock/hair metal song (The Crue, Poison, Def Leppard, Warrant, etc). that is cool and hopefully well known that has 2 guitars in it all the time or almost all the time (as much as possible). I need it to be 2 guitars doing different stuff.

rock on!
YES! racer X!

you sir, metalcoreking, win
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Motley Crue - Dont Go Away Mad (two guitars cuz Vince plays an acoustic and Mick plays his usual electric)

Dokken - Alone Again
Def Leppard - Bringin on the heartbreak
Def Leppard - photograph

Ratt - Round and Round
Judas Priest - Painkiller

Yea, I know judas priest isn't glam but two wanted two guitarists and painkiller is awesome. Also, Iron Maiden has some awesome guitar songs. The Wicked Man would suit your needs though its not glam
Quote by RedSpecial93
Motley Crue - Dont Go Away Mad (two guitars cuz Vince plays an acoustic and Mick plays his usual electric)

Dokken - Alone Again
Def Leppard - Bringin on the heartbreak
Def Leppard - photograph

Ratt - Round and Round
Judas Priest - Painkiller

Yea, I know judas priest isn't glam but two wanted two guitarists and painkiller is awesome. Also, Iron Maiden has some awesome guitar songs. The Wicked Man would suit your needs though its not glam

We started Sweet Child O Mine and I think Don't go away mad will be the second cover, you=win
Van Halen?
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Check out Metal Meltdown or Ram it Down by Judas Priest.
Maybe Ride the Lightning - Metallica =) The Harmony is good for 2 guitars if you want.
Wasp
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial