Hey guys! Here's a video of a performance me and my friend did in a school talent show like thing the other week: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auyKxGktzqA

Just want to know what you guys think, rate, comment etc!

Enjoy!
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Last edited by Taylz24 at Jul 30, 2009,
It was....amazing ;________;

I loved the vocal harmonies. It kind of reminded me of acoustic Paramore, especially when they covered Love's not a competition
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
I never heard the original, however this is a pretty nice rendition none the less. As I was listening, I was hoping for vocal harmonies. When they came in, they were very nice and did the song some justice. The only flaw was that the girls vocals were a little to restrained. When a person sings they should sing louder to try and invoke more emotion. That said, she wasn't a bad singer by any means. All in all it was really enjoyable. I loved the fog machine, especially in the beginning where it just encompasses you both. Pretty sweet.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.