80's MIA Washburn Chicago series guitar. Red s-s-s, bolt-on neck. Schaller lfr, strange locking nut. Maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, alder body. The neck is thin and fast yet has wide and flat fingerboard not unlike Wizard profiles. Its original and complete and pretty rare from what I gather. It would make a great Strat for someone who wanted that stratty tone from something that is a little rarer and off the beaten path. $500 If anyone wants to see pics, pm me.
7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!
Buzz Fieten???
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
I don't think its a buzzy system. The screws on the locking nut pulls the pads up from the bottom and clamps the strings between a stationary caged frame. I've never seen anything like it.
7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!