Im thinking about trading my Ibanez for one of these. What do you all think of it? Id be using it mostly for shoegaze/post rock/post punk cleans (so it would have to work well with pedals) and for some light overdrive tones.

Also, would it be good for a college dorm?
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
I listened to this amp yesterday, and i think the cleans sound great there isn't much control over the amp for example only a tone and volume knob but if you want great cleans this amp would be fine. It would also be suitable for a college dorm but you could look at the fender champion its only 5 watts but if you need a small amp this might be better. Ben
It's way too loud to crank in a college dorm. I used to own one and it was much louder than my Laney VC-15 (also 15w Valve).

Tone wise, it's quite nice but watch out for the horrendously bad tue rattle that some of the amps have been contaminated with. I took mine back because of it.

in college, you won't need 15w of valve power, so I would look at something different. For similar features but more versatility (it has a wattage selector) look at a Vox AC-4.
I wouldnt have to crank it though. As long as it can have a good clean tone at lower volumes, I could use pedals for dirt when Im there.
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet