ok, im trying to learn this particular song. except for im trying to learn a particular version performed in this video. http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=mov&file=vio2.mp4 I clipped the video to the part i need. The video is only 16 seconds long. I only need this part please. Im trying to painstakingly pause the video and write down what he's playing but im a beginner so It difficult, if anyone could help it would be appreciated.
Think he plays with open F instead of E....

e|---0-----------------------------0-----------------------------------------------------|
B|---1------3-----0------1---------1---------3------0-------1-------------------------|
G|---0-----------------------0-----2----------------------------2-------------------------|
D|---2---2-----2------2------------3-----3------3-------3---------------------------------------|
A|---3------------3----------------0----------------0------------------------------------------|
F|---------------------------------0----------------------------------------------------------|

e|--0--------------------------------7-------5------8--------------------------|
B|--1------3------0-------1----------6--------------6-------6---------------------|
G|--2--------------------------2-----5---5-------5--------------0-----------------|
D|--2---2-----2-------2--------------7-------------------7-------------------------|
A|--0-------------0------------------0-----------------------------------------|
F|-----------------------------------0--------------------------------------|