I play many different styles of music what would be the best guitar for under $750 for these styles of music? I'm also getting a vox vt15 is this the best amp for my styles after I sell my line 6?
Quote by redneck47441
I play many different styles of music what would be the best guitar for under $750 for these styles of music?

I'm pretty sure you want a Telecaster.
Quote by redneck47441
I'm also getting a vox vt15 is this the best amp for my styles after I sell my line 6?

The best? Hell no. "The best" would probably be a super-duper clean Fender tube combo and a nice OD pedal. But you're probably on a budget so can settle for something lesser.

How long have you been playing? And what Line 6?
Fender fat strat would also suit those music genre's quite fine if you dislike the feel of the tele.
For a guitar I would indeed go for a Strat or Tele. As for your amp, I wouldn't get the Vox vt15. It would be better if you saved up some extra money and bought yourself the Vox vt30. Of course, there might be better amps out there, but it's an incredibly versatile amp, and I'd recommend getting it over the vt15.
My Gear:
Gibson SG Classic
Les Paul knockoff >.>
Vox VT30 with footswitch
EHX Big Muff w/ Tone Wicker
Sounds like you described a telecaster into a tweed-voiced Fender amp with a good OD and maybe a fuzz pedal.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
How long have you been playing? And what Line 6?

Ive been playing for a while now but thats been with a squier and my axl badwater had to make sure I would stick with playing so I bought cheap guitars. My amp is the Line 6 spider III in the 15watt.

Thanks guys for all the help the fat strat and tele were what I was thinking. Is there any Epiphone Les Pauls I could look at?
If I were you I would look at an Epiphone Firebird. If not that, then look at the fat strat and telecaster.
My Gear
PRS SE Custom
Fender Standard Customized Fat Strat
Baby Taylor Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 212
Boss SOD-1
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Peavey Channel Selector
Fender 25R practice amp
Quote by necrosis1193
Sounds like you described a telecaster into a tweed-voiced Fender amp with a good OD and maybe a fuzz pedal.

This. End of Discussion.
Quote by necrosis1193

big win
So guys on this telecaster which one is better than the other (model #'s)? What model of fender amp can be had for under $200?
Last edited by redneck47441 at Jul 30, 2009,
Quote by redneck47441
So guys on this telecaster which one is better than the other (model #'s)? What model of fender amp can be had for under $200?

If you could save up some more ($50) you could get a used blues junior
Last edited by Rhoads_1096 at Jul 30, 2009,
Quote by redneck47441

What's your budget for the tele?

As for the amp,

1. Are you willing to go used?
2. How loud do you need?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
You can get a used Fender MIM Standard and a used Fender Blues Jr for under $600. With the extra $150, as said above, get a nice OD and perhaps fuzz
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by Natrone
You can get a used Fender MIM Standard and a used Fender Blues Jr for under $600. With the extra $150, as said above, get a nice OD and perhaps fuzz

This. But you don't NEED a fuzz, but i do suggest a decent OD.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.