Page 2 of 2
dude that's one of the best interviews ive read in a while. you have some killer questions.
Quote by Lord Apples
Great interview man, you are truly lucky!

they were such nice guys seriously. they were superhungover but after a few q's totally got into it. i had to leave out so much, including one huge ricky marttin livin da vida loca snortin coke of hookers digression. absolutely hilarious.

i already loved them, but love them so much more for being really safe guys. i hope they do well.
Quote by BGSM
dude that's one of the best interviews ive read in a while. you have some killer questions.

hahaha btw, i was totally gonna credit you with the name question. I would've been suckered into asking that first if you hadn't asked me to put spin on it.

Known about them for a while. Half Built House and This is My House, This is MY Home are ****ing incredible. Cant wait till' they make another album.
Oh lawdeh I love this band. The lyrics in Keeping Warm make me want to bawl my eyes out every time I hear them.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Easily the worst out of the Scottish Fat Cat trio (Frightened Rabbit, The Twilight Sad and WWPJ, if you were wondering), but still a great band.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Page 2 of 2