Yes.

/thread

That was easy
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Hellraiser comes with active pickups right? With your amp the answer is going to be a no imo I just dislike the tone of the line 6 spider.
Quote by M.P.A.Guitarist
Is the Hellraiser a good guitar for stuff such as as i lay dying and other metalcore bands such as that...

Any guitar is good for that, if the player can play...
my buddy has a Hellraiser, and they a great for metal (and its subgenre's), amp choice imo, isn't the best, but the Hellraiser is, once again, great for teh genre
Quote by theogonia777
Lefthandedkid is super awesome, ja?

Quote by rgrockr
I guess fire extinguishers have to be filled with something other than fire retardant now, because apparently that's offensive.

Watch my stream?
Hellraiser are great for Metalcore but so is the Schecter Blackjack ATX. Check that out as well.
budget for ur amp is 400$ ? If you are happy with your Spider III and Vox Valvetronix then just keep it. You don't have to get a new one if you don't want to. Whenever you get the cash, just invest in a good tube amp
or if not a good tube, a good solid amp
Quote by theogonia777

Quote by rgrockr
I guess fire extinguishers have to be filled with something other than fire retardant now, because apparently that's offensive.

Watch my stream?
Yes it's my favorite guitar. I got a badass one. I like it better than my Gibson flying V honestly....
Hellraisers are amazing, unfortunately I haven't a left-handed one >.<
Quote by theogonia777

Quote by rgrockr

Watch my stream?