why are you bothered?

it's a building. Prior to this news story emerging it wasn't even in the public eye all that much.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Why does anyone care?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices

"why don't you go make a tweet about it?"
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
sears tower becomes willis tower....only takes one mispronunciation for it to become willy tower
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Unless you come from Chicago you won't understand.

Edit: ^
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Hmm... seems the thread has been taken over by a swimming pool filled with sperm.

Quote by iantheman
Whenever I run out of tissues, I get worried that I'll be caught hopping through the hallway with my pants around my knees, a dying erection, and a fist full of semen.
it's the sears tower.... end of.... don't care what it's actual name is. it'll always be the sears tower to me.
Changing form one company name to another. Nothing new.

Just call it the sears yourself. It's just a building, right?

One Canada Square is called "Canary Wharf". Stop being so anal.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
who the hell cares what it's official name is? do you think people will stop calling it Sears Tower? the skydome here in Toronto became Roger's Centre but nobody calls it that. its still Skydome to us.