Tell us about these situations. Some of mine

- This pretty girl asked me to go out with her Saturday night, but I want to go to the hardcore gig (wishforwings, bermuda). So I asked her if we could do it another night "Oh it's ok, I'll just go to the gig with my friends" (h5)

- I've been looking for a good free/cheap recording solution that JUST WORKS. I found it. Reaper FTW

C:
F*ck no, I hate life for being good to me.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
tbh, I'd blow of the gig for the girl.

I not with a long haired girl > A night with a bunch of long haired guys with serious BO problems.

I've never had a "just works" situation since I don't really understand what your saying...

^oh and Makik, your just going to get loads of people try to be funny to get in your sig.. and it will be unsuccessful and shameful
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by CoreysMonster
I thought this was gonna be about macs.

Macs are awesome.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I thought this was gonna be about macs.
+1

TS, those aren't very exciting examples
Quote by UltimateDud

- This pretty girl asked me to go out with her Saturday night, but I want to go to the hardcore gig (wishforwings, bermuda).

Why?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by will123456789

^oh and Makik, your just going to get loads of people try to be funny to get in your sig.. and it will be unsuccessful and shameful

Shameful for them, it's like guys trying to get in girl's pants, even if the guys suck, the girl will get end up with a large ego. So it's a win=win situation for me because I'll notice when they try, but it's a win=lose situation for the other UGers since they usually fail at being funny (not unlike me, sometimes).

That's psychology.

funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DirtyMakik
Shameful for them, it's like guys trying to get in girl's pants, even if the guys suck, the girl will get end up with a large ego. So it's a win=win situation for me because I'll notice when they try, but it's a win=lose situation for the other UGers since they usually fail at being funny (not unlike me, sometimes).

That's psychology.

wat
Quote by CoreysMonster
wat

I'm an attention wh0re. That's all.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by wizards?
My life is equivalent to Eric Foreman of That 70's Show. When things are working, I always have to fuck everything up.

Me too.

I am exactly like him. Except I'm not a pervert and I don't do drugs. But aside from that, I am essentially Eric Forman.
coincidence. I just got spotify commercial about some douchebag having a song named saturday night.

Quote by wizards?
My life is equivalent to Eric Foreman of That 70's Show. When things are working, I always have to fuck everything up.

Hey, at least they work for a while.
Concentrate on what you've got, rather than what you don't. Got. Thing.

Looks like that career as a motivational speaker has just gone down the crapper, then.
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm an attention wh0re. That's all.

just don't turn into a spiral

*totally obsessed with "Uzumaki"*
Quote by MightyAl
Hey, at least they work for a while.
Concentrate on what you've got, rather than what you don't. Got. Thing.

Looks like that career as a motivational speaker has just gone down the crapper, then.

Sorry man, but with the shit my head does, it never works out that way where I can just be happy in the moment, I'm always worrying if it's going to be the last moment of happiness with that particular thing/person/whatever. I'm like a happiness junkie, I'm always looking for my next fix to make me feel better again.
Quote by UltimateDud

- This pretty girl asked me to go out with her Saturday night, but I want to go to the hardcore gig (wishforwings, bermuda). So I asked her if we could do it another night "Oh it's ok, I'll just go to the gig with my friends" (h5)

- I've been looking for a good free/cheap recording solution that JUST WORKS. I found it. Reaper FTW

C:

The girl asked YOU?
you should be ashamed of yourself.
pussy. Lol

Quote by will123456789
desperate much? Lol
Quote by will123456789

I not with a long haired girl > A night with a bunch violent, shaven head, straight edge hardcore kids with anger problems.

Fixed. He said it was a Hardcore gig, brah.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by wizards?
Sorry man, but with the shit my head does, it never works out that way where I can just be happy in the moment, I'm always worrying if it's going to be the last moment of happiness with that particular thing/person/whatever. I'm like a happiness junkie, I'm always looking for my next fix to make me feel better again.

Have you tried crack?
You guys didnt even ask the most important question...

was she hawt?
This thread made me realise that I do love in when stuff "Just works", as opposed to merely hating it when it doesn't work.

I can't think of anything that's "Just worked" for me recently.
I wish stuff "just worked" for me. Nothing really does, though. Well, nothing recently that I can remember, at least.
Quote by UltimateDud

C:

TS are you sure that that girl thing worked out? i don't think she's exactly ecstatic that you blew her off
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!