Emma Watson
393 66%
Evanna Lynch
139 24%
Bonnie Wright
58 10%
Voters: 591.
Page 1 of 7
After the last Harry Potter film, there was a mass debate about which of these 3 was the nicest girl. There was a mixed opinion but the final score's were

Emma>Evanna>Bonnie

I've just seen the film and Evanna is as cute as ever, I mean c'mon. If I don't marry her when I'm older my life will be futile.

So UG (and Coggins), who's the hottest?

Pics

Emma Watson

Evanna Lynch

Old pic

Bonnie Wright

NB: They are all 17/18 so no need to feel like a paedo

tl;dr Which Harry Potter girl is the nicest looking?
Last edited by Tanglewoodguit at Jul 30, 2009,
Emma Watson all the way.
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
If i'm not mistaken the pit > americas health system.

DREAM THEATER

Gear;
Gould LP
Samick strat
Tanglewood strat
Squire 4 string bass
Alto saxophone
WOW bias much. Great picture of Emma, but terrible pics of Evanna (the obvious winner) and Bonnie (who's quite fine in her own right).

At least replace Bonnie's picture with this one:

Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Last edited by PlayMadness at Jul 30, 2009,
Eww, Bonnie Wright, what a pizza face.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Thread is redundant, Emma is still the clear winner.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Why no ''they all suck'' option.

Well, Evanna Lynch is a pretty good actor, but other than that no thank you.
Emma.

Plus there are noodz of her. Well, pube shots.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Bonnie for sure - here's better pics

Last edited by Flann at Jul 30, 2009,
This is a joke right?
Is this the "If I was forced to pick one" thread?

They're all terrible.
Quote by texico11
My avatar is actually Emma Watson's lips changing colour, if nobody got that

I was almost excited until i looked
EMMA WATSON FTMFW!!!!!

How can you say no to this?
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Evanna Lynch looks like an owl.

Actually, someone photoshop her hair to a crew cut, she looks like a man.
RULE BRITANNIA
Emma Watson. No contest. I mean, the personality of Luna in the movie is great, but Emma still wins.
I am an officially ordained Dudist Priest.

"Human beings are miraculous for their ability to learn and adapt from their mistakes, but even more so for their apparent disinclination to do so." Douglas Adams
My god, the Harry Potter chics are all quiet hideous compared to 70% of the average looking girls in this world. The first one looks like a man, the second one looks like a boy, and the third one looks like a little girl. You guys have weird taste.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"

Yes plz.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
I don't know what all the hype about Emma Watson is. She's pretty average looking to me.

She looks like a dude.
D Rad is probably the prettiest girl out of all of them.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

I voted for Bonnie Wright.. nothing hotter than a redhead!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

this bonne person looks 12, and the other one only looks a bit older, if I had to pick on, emma... Because she is the only one who actully looks old enough to have pubes
I still don't see what all the fuss is about.

Emma Watson was overhyped for a long time. I kind of understood why people liked her, but I always thought she was overrated.

The other two, on the other hand, I fail to recognise as beauty icons. They're just average girls. If it weren't for this thread, I would never have thought of them as anything amazing.
Quote by texico11
?

Emma Watson is regularly voted onto lists like Best Dressed Woman, Hottest Woman, etc, and she doesn't even have a booming sex appeal career.

Sounds like you have the weird taste.

The last hot celebrity list I read had the girl from twilight at like number 7. People who make these lists base off of celebrity not actual good looks. The extra's in most movies are better looking than a lot of the actresses. However since people grew up reading this book, and they are potrayed as characters that they are in love with people romantisize their physical appearance. If Emma Watson was never in Harry Potter I promise you, 95% of the people who think she is the hottest girl alive would take that back. Then again maybe you guys have some ugly ass girls where you live.

Another example of this though is that Robert Pattison, he is a completly average looking guy, but he is on the top of the Hottest Male Celebrity lists all the time.

I can name 15 better looking dudes then that one but since he plays a roll that little girls fantasize about he is automatically considered a simple of good looks.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Quote by Turkeyburger
Oh my word.... This is win.

Mate, that's only the first picture in the set.

Let's just say they're a bit too saucy for UG.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Rabid you poor fool, that's not Evanna Lynch.

Bonnie>Emma and Evanna
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Last edited by billybusa at Jul 30, 2009,
Quote by texico11
I kind of agree about the other two; Bonnies not exactly fabulous, although she's pretty pretty, and I never really liked Evanna much untill that picture by Rabid although she is deffinately looking better in the Half Blood Prince.

Emma on the other hand has also been pretty damn hawt. It depends what you're going for; I've seen woman with nicer bodies than Emma, but few with a nicer face; And we havn't even really seen Emma's body yet anyway, she hasn't done any bikini shoots or anything.

I remember reading somewhere that she said that if approached to do a nude seen, she would say yes without a question. So at some point, it is highly likely we will see her body.