no. it is a nasty, terrible sounding, unreliable amp.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Go ahead, but it is still a piece of junk, could be a back-up to the back-up amp...
For $50 bucks thats not bad actually.. It would make a great extra jam head to be honest. I used to have the rack version of it and although noisy as hell it was fun to mess around with. I say go for it, i've purchased pedals that sounded worse for twice as much so why not lol
Quote by IbanezPsycho
For $50 bucks thats not bad actually.. It would make a great extra jam head to be honest. I used to have the rack version of it and although noisy as hell it was fun to mess around with. I say go for it, i've purchased pedals that sounded worse for twice as much so why not lol

Exactly what I was thinking. I could, if Iwanted to, bypass all of my Spider IIs effects, and go straight into the speaker, which is a 15 watt Celestion.

I have to count my moneys, see if I can get it. I am also buying a 25 dollar cymbal too, but was planning on buying a 50 dollar double kick from the same guy, So i guess it's in my budget. My mom also owes me 50 or 60, I'm not sure.

EDIT: I am quite confident I want to get it, although, there's missing knobs, but that's real easy to replace. I could even mod the hell out of it too. Add 2 inputs, I can't think of anything else ATM, but I know I can mod it.
..I was watching my death.
Last edited by timbit2006 at Jul 30, 2009,
go for it and sell it to a n00b for more
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB

Ahaha. That's a great idea!
I'll sell it for 250, and say it's discontinued because of it's sheer awesomness!
Quote by timbit2006
Ahaha. That's a great idea!
I'll sell it for 250, and say it's discontinued because of it's sheer awesomness!

nah 250 is too much.
start at 200 and go until 150
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
nah 250 is too much.
start at 200 and go until 150

Nah, 250 is all right.
You just have to talk like them.

"T3h V/\|\/|PIR3 /\|\/|P R T3h |3R00t/\lZ"
It took me about 5 mins to write that!

Quote by n_tracyKC
id buy it. i would never use it, but id buy it haha

That's what I was also thinking.

I also think i think to much.
Last edited by timbit2006 at Jul 30, 2009,
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB

+1

I got mine on a trade I did for some car parts

Played with it for a while and then took it in and uptraded it on some better gear. So it fit my needs perfectly. It doesnt have to sound good or be reliable for me to make money on it.. Thats always what I go by
Forget Behringer. Really crappy amp, complicated as hell and doesn't sound good.
Also the reliability is crap.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
But it and flip it.... or like others said .. a good backup head for a backup or just use it for others to jam on when they come over.
I think I'll use it for my Lead boost amp, because I am currently working on an Aa/Ab/C Switcher. Wich Aa is the input one on my Ampeg VT-40, and Input 2 is my crunch channel, which has the channel volume up all the way, to get that prized tube distortion. While, currently, I'm going to have C go into my Line 6 Spider II, Kindof as a lead boost thing. Which, I'll swithc my Spider, for the V-Ampire.
I'm picking it up right now. Well, after my vocal lessons, and I get a tuxedo fitted.
I bought it. No footswitch though. Also, 3 knobs were completely broke off. also, no power cord, luckily it was a computer power cord though. I had a spare.

I'm going to my Local Berhinger Dealer, to buy the 3 knobs, and the footswitch. But, the footswitch can be any brand, it's just a 2 button switch, to switch from channels A-E.

I can make an exact model of a marshall. It's crazy sounding!
It's got 15 savable channels in it.
Quote by timbit2006
I bought it. No footswitch though. Also, 3 knobs were completely broke off. also, no power cord, luckily it was a computer power cord though. I had a spare.

I'm going to my Local Berhinger Dealer, to buy the 3 knobs, and the footswitch. But, the footswitch can be any brand, it's just a 2 button switch, to switch from channels A-E.

I can make an exact model of a marshall. It's crazy sounding!
It's got 15 savable channels in it.

glad you like it
feel free to add me
For 50 bonesyou cant buy a family dinner at chilis, buy the amp head. It make a great piece of functional art at its very least. I have sock piles worth more than 50 bucks!

Buy it!
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
glad you like it

IT still doesn't beat my Ampeg VT-40 though.
i know people who would pay $50 just for a nice head box enclosure...thingy.

i say go for it.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
A bandmate has a v amp combo, and it actually has a usable lead tone, it doesnt sound very digital, specially when you paid 50 bucks for it
This may have just been the best purchase of my life!
There was Spider IIIs on the same site as My V-ampire, and the Spiders were 250 bucks! hahaha! Makes me laugh so hard!