Good Day to you fine sir's,

I need some recomendations of pedals for the following effects,

Reverb
Chorus
Delay
Flange

Also perhaps an OD Pedal to boost the HT-5 (Tube Screamer?)

Nothing too fancy, just something to get the job done and sound good.
Quote by TheWall27

Spot on, JWZ28, spot on.

Gibson Les Paul Classic
Blackstar HT-5
Framus 2x12
Reverb - EHX Nano Holy Grail

Delay - MXR Carbon Copy or Vox TimeMachine

EDIT - Check Out MI AUDIO OD's/Dist's, Blues Pro, Crunch Box ETC
ESP Eclipse I CTM FR (KGC BRASS BLOCK + IronGear Blues Engine + Dirty Torque + BCS Wiring Kit
Jet City Fusion

Blackstar S1-104 EL34

Engl Standard 4x12 (V60's)

Korg PitchBlack
ZCAT Delay-Reverb
Snarling Dogs Whine-O-Wah
Last edited by Beffyyy at Jul 30, 2009,
Quote by Beffyyy
Reverb - EHX Nano Holy Grail

Delay - MXR Carbon Copy or Vox TimeMachine

I do like the look of the carbon copy and I hear good things about them, however they are rather expensive I'm look more around 40-60 a piece.
Quote by TheWall27

Spot on, JWZ28, spot on.

Gibson Les Paul Classic
Blackstar HT-5
Framus 2x12
Depending on where you shop, maybe an old DOD fx90 analog delay might fit your budget and your ears...
if its too expensive to get a CC, and u still want it, dont get a reverb
and another choice for the delay are the new EHX memory boy / toy, didnt come out yet but theres so much hype they better be good
GEAR
ESP LTD Alexi-200
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Halfstack
Squier Affinity Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Line 6 Uber Metal
Last edited by soloXshredder at Jul 30, 2009,
What price do you want pay for each?

Delay - Modtone delay, TC Nova repeater, TC nova delay
Chorus - Modtone Aqua Chorus, Fulltone choral flange, EHX small clone
OD - Fulltone OCD, Digitech Bad Monkey, TubeScreamer, Dano Cool cat transparent od
Reverb - Malleko Spring chiken

Edit: ok, 60$ a piece won't get you really fa, save up a bit more, 80-100$ per pedals will get somthing decent. Also look used, maybe you'll find things (I've already seen a boss dc 2 for 40$ on craiglist, these go at at least 150$ on ebay)
Last edited by Sguit at Jul 30, 2009,
£60 a piece not dollars I guess top of the list is a reverb, the rest can wait
Quote by TheWall27

Spot on, JWZ28, spot on.

Gibson Les Paul Classic
Blackstar HT-5
Framus 2x12
reverb - dr. scientist rrr
chorus/flange - tc electronic scf(does both)
delay - dd-6/dd-7
delay is a choice for user, you must decide if you want a darker, softer, squisher analog delay or a bright, edgy, solid digital delay. the scf is just badass and very tasteful, it doesn't 'wow' until you hear your guitar in a recording and you go 'wow, that is very appropriate and i can still hear all my notes'. i am planning on getting the dr. scientist reverb in the near future, i used the nova reverb and it's great, but the power supply is very particular for it

edit: freakin, those damage control things actually have me a little excited. it has all the right looks: hand made algorithms(this usually means written on assembly code level), hi def audio throughput, no GUI, premium a/d d/a converters, tube buffered, with a to-die-for signal to noise ratio. this looks capable.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Last edited by gumbilicious at Jul 30, 2009,
Look for an used Boss RV-3. I am pretty sure it is a delay and a good quality (for Boss ) 'verb. Also the Line 6 Verbzilla has great reviews.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Yeah I've decided the rest can wait, Just looking for a reverb because its the use most.
Quote by TheWall27

Spot on, JWZ28, spot on.

Gibson Les Paul Classic
Blackstar HT-5
Framus 2x12
Quote by Airline-Olie
i would recommend a malleko spring chicken here its £140 but it great worth it if you love reverb

edit: heres a link to a demo

I love the sound of that, now to get my monnehs together, thanks.
Quote by TheWall27

Spot on, JWZ28, spot on.

Gibson Les Paul Classic
Blackstar HT-5
Framus 2x12
good choice, it's nice to see a plan come together
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Quote by Airline-Olie
did i do a help?

Yes, you can has one e-cookie.
Quote by TheWall27

Spot on, JWZ28, spot on.

Gibson Les Paul Classic
Blackstar HT-5
Framus 2x12
for the chorus, look into tonerider if you want an analogue one. £60 on dangleberry music (they have an ebay store too, up to you which one you buy at). Very nice for the money. EDIT: they supposedly have an analog delay coming out soon too, but I obviously haven't tried it and don't know what the price will be.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
for the chorus, look into tonerider if you want an analogue one. £60 on dangleberry music (they have an ebay store too, up to you which one you buy at). Very nice for the money. EDIT: they supposedly have an analog delay coming out soon too, but I obviously haven't tried it and don't know what the price will be.

Will definately look into them thanks.
Quote by TheWall27

Spot on, JWZ28, spot on.

Gibson Les Paul Classic
Blackstar HT-5
Framus 2x12
For a delay, you could wait for the new Electro-Harmonix Memory Boy or Memory Toy to come out. The latter should be about 70 quid, maybe a bit more. Depends what you want out of a delay, too - do you care more about options (ie. ability to loop, tap tempo, warp, reverse functions, etc) or tone (which is subjective - analog delays don't necessarily sound better than digitals)?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by JWZ28
Will definately look into them thanks.

tonerider's not your only option, of course, but it's worth considering.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?