I don't trust Behringer. They have quality control issues and usually over-rate their power ratings.
IMHO, I wouldn't buy a Behringer in your place.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
u probably wouldnt want to risk it. behringers are just horrible in every aspect. not only do they sound like a handful of silverwear thrown in a blender, they are extremely unreliable. just dont do it its not a good idea
NO IT SUCKS!!!!!!! God those are terrible... It was amazing when i first started playing and didn't know much about amps and i was like "ZOMG 99 Effects lolol". Now i know more and don't use any effects and can't get a good sound out of that amp worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin getting it on (reference?). A good thing about it is it's loud as fuck.... I've never had it past 3 but then again loud =/= good. I use my 20w Epiphone starter pack amp and never touch my behringer. I'm trying to sell it for $100 also. You will regret buying this amp... big time.

What is your budget?
What genres/bands do you play?
Gigging or not?
Head/Stack or Combo?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Whoa, not a lot of behringer fans on here :P

But yeah, I have to agree... your more likely to get **** out of a rocking horse than a nice tone out of that amp...