My friend showed me his RC-2 loop station the other day and it was a hell of a lot of fun to play around with. Made me want one. So before I go out and buy it, I'm here asking what the best choices are for a looper pedal under/around $100 (I will almost certainly be buying used).

I also was very impressed a while ago by a bass player I saw using some Line 6 looper (don't know what model). Know anything about that?
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Under $100 nothing. The RC-2 is the cheapest dedicated looper out there. There are some cheap delays that will do it, but the delay time is so short it can pretty much only make rhythmic beeping noises.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
He said he got his for like 90, if that's the cheapest good one then I guess that's what I'll get.
Quote by SG thrasher

Quote by The_Paranoia

Go Schneiderman!

^ No he DEFINITELY got it used. They are $180 new. But yes, they are the most budget ones. They are pretty much for home practice, the more expensive ones are more for gigging.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
well let's remember what I said...

I'm here asking what the best choices are for a looper pedal under/around $100 (I will almost certainly be buying used).
Quote by SG thrasher

Quote by The_Paranoia

Go Schneiderman!

I got the one with two pedals last night. I think it's the RC-20. I like it alot already.