I felt like experimenting and having some fun... and hence the song was born. Please could you have a listen and give an honest crit and maybe a rating... c4c if required.
This was great! I loved the intro/outro, and the transitions.

I thought the drums were too loud, though. But, they did sound VERY good, are they real?
I liked it a lot. I liked the intro a lot... The army drum-roll thing was really cool, and I like how the guitar sounded kinda like a bagpipe. You did that on purpose I'm guessing?
Very straightforward, I liked it.
Quote by peacemaker898
This was great! I loved the intro/outro, and the transitions.
I thought the drums were too loud, though. But, they did sound VERY good, are they real?

It was done with ezdrummer and the march was with edirol orchestral. Yeah, I agree with them being loud, kinda what I was going for... big, loud, busy... mixed with fun

Quote by ItsOnlyGNR
I liked it a lot. I liked the intro a lot... The army drum-roll thing was really cool, and I like how the guitar sounded kinda like a bagpipe. You did that on purpose I'm guessing?
Very straightforward, I liked it.

Hehe, yeah, the bagpipe feel was very intentional, and slightly out of tune like bagpipes are

Thanx for listening and liking guys Appreciate it
Peacemaker, your song is very good. The guitar bites the speakers a bit, maybe add a little more reverb on it to put in the background a little. Not much... just an eensy weensy smidgeon. That way you can bring your vocal track down a touch too. Strong vocals by the way... very nice. The ska/reggae rhythm added a nice contrast (with a more D'yer Make'r sound than Marley). Overall I enjoyed it... well done