My uncle is getting old and might give me his gibson 12string. its from the 60s or so and plays really nice. does anyone know how much this would be worth. he also gave me a fender pricton chorus with fender speakers. this is a very rare amp and i cant find anything about it. price anyone? finaly he has a vintage gibson and i dont even know the name of but it is a gibson electric from before the pauls were out this may be the last one that still play. doesn ANYONE have any idea a price that it would sell for.
anything helps
Find out for sure what the guitars are, post pictures in forums and ask experts, do a lot of research online, and be very aware of what the guitars are worth before you try to go selling them.

Or you could just decide your own price and give some guy a really lucky break. S'up to you.
Maybe the reason the Fender 'Pricton' seems so rare to you, is because you aren't searching for the right name? Unless I'm very much mistaken it's a Fender Princeton you should be looking up.

As for the guitars, noone here could value it without knowing the model, the year, and most likely being knolwedgeable about vintage guitars.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Maybe the reason the Fender 'Pricton' seems so rare to you, is because you aren't searching for the right name? Unless I'm very much mistaken it's a Fender Princeton you should be looking up.

I laughed so hard! XD
I dunno about the price, but why would you sell such a wonderful instrument passed down to you from a family memeber? I would keep that 12 string if I were you. Pass it along in your family.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by captivate
I dunno about the price, but why would you sell such a wonderful instrument passed down to you from a family memeber? I would keep that 12 string if I were you. Pass it along in your family.

If he even considers selling it, it is because it isn't of much value to him, so he wouldn't take great care of it. Whoever he sells it to must bewilling to pay a really high price, so obviously they care about the guitar and give it the love it deserves. I don't think he deserves such a great guitar if he's thinking about selling it.
I HAVE RETURNED
Twitter
Quote by metalkickTM
migueltherocker: The retarded unicorn-fish of the sea

Quote by ShredHead396

Dude, that was just pure win, i laughed the entire way

first stack ^
i aam not selling those and yes i spelled princton wrong . i just wanter to know how much money they were worth. i know it would be a ton but i need something close to the right price.
i aam not selling those and yes i spelled princton wrong . i just wanter to know how much money they were worth. i know it would be a ton but i need something close to the right price.[/QUOT E]

Your still spelling Princeton wrong. Also knowing how much money it is worth ain't gonna
do you much good. If you think its rare, just make sure you don't go flashing it around.
Quote by ±ahriman±
i aam not selling those and yes i spelled princton wrong . i just wanter to know how much money they were worth. i know it would be a ton but i need something close to the right price.

Actually, not necessarily. Some vintage Gibson guitars aren't worth much at all. It really depends.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
good gibson. great tone. really good condition for the age. and i spell lot of things wrong.
Post some pictures, just saying good Gibson, great tone, good condition doesn't tell us anything. They've been making Princetons for years, we need some visuals.
Where the hell did slide guitar go!?!
If you play guitar, I would keep all of those things mainly because 1)Most of the time, vintage stuff is really cool/good. 2) If it sounds nice/plays nice, why not keep it? 3) It belonged to a family member who chose to give it to you, which makes it a gift.

also, you should definetly post pics because 1)We can help you identify it and 2) we love to see people's gear, especially if it's vintage stuff.
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!
ill get a pic of the princeton. but this amp has original fender speakers (and that kinda says something when they switched to jensen in the late 50) but i cant get a pic of the gibsons cause there still my uncles. but ill try.
ill get pic tomorrow. cant tonigt, but ill get them on. but trust me this is rare.