Hey guys,

My band recently recorded 5 covers of some of our favorite artists. They are Whole Lotta Love, War Pigs, A Hard Day's Night, Time Is Running Out, and Slither.

CLICK HERE FOR THE TUNES!

This was my first time recording a band, as well as mixing/producing and such. Let me know what you think!

Also, critique my guitar tone!

Cheers,
-Josh
Pretty awesome, really liked the solo of Whole Lotta Love. Felt right.
very nice. I liked the hard days night and war pigs cover. Very nicely mixed. Guitar tone might have a little to much mids but it sounded fine.
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
nice job, listened to all but the Beatles one cause I don't like the Beatles but the zep and sabbath were great and your tone was great
Quote by LaGrange
Shouldnt have said the unspoken words of MG in the pit. Now look at what ya dun.

Quote by Mecler
A guitar made of wood?
That's such a ****ing brilliant idea!
One of the better cover bands I have heard. The only thing I didnt like was the cover of a hard days night, didn't sound right, sort of fumbly.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Thanks for the kind word and input, fellas.

We actually aren't a "cover" band, we just wanted to record some of favorites for our myspace and demo cds for promoters and such. We're recording some of our original tunes later in August, can't wait! but a lot of promoters/bar owners/event managers want familiar cover music, so what can do? :P
Your tone on the zeppelin tune was perfect! what gear were you using? Your band play great together too, you have that umpth!
“Don't get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.”

― Dolly Parton