ANY VENUES OR PROMOTERS INTERESTED IN BOOKING IRON MAIDEN TRIBUTE BAND MAIDEN ENGLAND GET IN TOUCH GARY182UK@HOTMAIL.COM/

WE ARE BASED IN THE NORTH EAST OF ENGLAND BUT WILL TRAVEL THROUGH OUT ENGLAND,SCOTLAND,WALES& IRELAND IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT

THANKS
checked you out on myspace, your singer sounds very much like Bruce. What amps do you use to get the sound>?
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
thats an old vid, n quality is poor, sounds much better at a gig lol
Paul is a great singer, however Ive never heard a maiden tribute singer who sounds just like Bruce, i think Paul is a good as any in the uk at doing bruce dickinson style singin

i use a peavey with some other bits n pieces

n mark uses an engl with bits n peices
also in that video "dave murray" has his guitar too quiet in the mix but your both excellent guitarists, how long have you been playing and how did you develop your skills?
I will definetly come and see you play if you do Hull, try and get booked at the Springhead, they were live music pub of the year
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
like i said the vid is old and quality is ****e, i wouldnt take nothing from it, i wouldnt even call it a mix.
I'm not even in that vid, n that bass player is int in the band anymore the original bassist is back in the band, the band have been playing for about 10 year, n ive been in about 18 months, Mark(dave murry) has been playing the guitar for 20 odd years id imagine n av been playing about 7 years.

Developing skills takes time, doesn't happen in a few weeks can take years to be come a decent quality guitarist, best thing you can do is just practice different things, n some times i find if you cant play something straight away, don't keep goin over cos most of the time you wont get it, best to go away for a few days even weeks n play different things then come back to it n u will probably surprise your self, that worked for me. I never ever sat n played the same thing for hours, **** that lol
Great stuff really. The vocalist would sound more like Bruce if he kept those high vocals throughout, because I noticed his vocals are pretty off until he goes into a higher pitch, which is basically spot on with Bruce (or at least judging from the video). But then again, it's nice to have your own touch as a tribute band. And that bassist reminds me of Cliff Burton. =D