I have just started learning and have a dirt cheep £100 kit guitar, i'm not that good yet but i have the bug, so im looking for my next guitar.

Im into rock music, Guns n Roses, bon jovi etc, what do you guys recommend?

Cheers

Dave
Tons of options
Gibsons, Fenders, Epiphones,

all depends on whats your style, and how it feels to you.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
how much money do you have, and what amp do you have?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I cant recommend more a Gibson Les Paul however they are somewhat expensive. Ibanez make some good models, look into the RG range ( http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/ibanez-rg-350dx/67208). Tell us how much you want to spend, what amp you have, what styles of guitar etc..
Quote by TheWall27

Spot on, JWZ28, spot on.

Gibson Les Paul Classic
Blackstar HT-5
Framus 2x12
Ok would spend up to £400 for the guitar and not sure on the AMP, would get something that matched the quality/sound of the guitar, does that make sense?

Thats why i ask, i have no idea what direction to go!
Last edited by dsb79 at Jul 30, 2009,

i thought you want a KIT GUITAR.....

what amp do you have now TS?
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
+1 to the cube, guitar is really up to you, however the ht-5 combo is win also.
Quote by TheWall27

Spot on, JWZ28, spot on.

Gibson Les Paul Classic
Blackstar HT-5
Framus 2x12
Quote by dsb79
Ok would spend up to £400 for the guitar and not sure on the AMP, would get something that matched the quality/sound of the guitar, does that make sense?

Thats why i ask, i have no idea what direction to go!

yeah, that makes perfect sense. do you have any set budget for the amp, though? I don't want to recommend something that might be way over budget, kind of thing. And it's very flexible (regarding the amp), too, once you've got a £300-£400 guitar you could really justify spending any amount of money on the amp... a good guitar through an amazing (and therefore expensive) will generally sound better than an amazing guitar through a cheap amp.

what's the heaviest stuff you'll be playing- and how badly do you need nice cleans?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?