Last night, I went to Mayhem Fest at Montage Mountain in Scranton. It was pretty intense. Has anyone else gone to it? And whats the deal with Killswitch Engage's guitarist? I think he's on crack.
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
im goin on the 7th, wanna see whitechapel... although i like every other band besides manson (who is the headliner? c'mon...) and mushroomhead (they confuse me).

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
I saw it in st louis a week ago.. killswitch rocked, but he kept talking about peeing on people..

Manson was highly dissapointing.. and i found out i love all that remains and trivium haha
Adam has fun, unlike other hardasses that dont do anything.

And TBDM and Trivium were the best at that show.
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
I went. Amazing.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Thats his sense of humor and I actually find it funny. Kind of refreshing for a metal band. Anyways, Trivium kicked ass at the St. Louis Show.
Quote by 7stringusr
Adam it kinda wild. probably the funniest guy in metal. im going on august 15 in dallas

Hey me too
I went to Mayhem in Chicago(Tinley Park). Twas amazing.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Consider this thread revived.

Just got back from Mayhem Fest about half an hour ago (Burgettstown PA, about 45 minutes away from where I live). It was pretty sweet. Had a wild time, and got to see Slayer + Cannibal Corpse . Also, I heard somewhere that some guy had to be taken away because his back got all chewed up in a Black Dahlia Murder moshpit... PA is moar hardcore, we had a guy bust his skull open during a Cannibal Corpse moshpit.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Support Music, but not Rockstar.

Research the company and you will be glad you are not using their services anymore.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by ScottElwood
Support Music, but not Rockstar.

Research the company and you will be glad you are not using their services anymore.

I'm glad we took a bunch of Rockstar energy drinks from the Rockstar tent and had a Rockstar fight with them (read: we threw them on eachother then tossed the can). I feel like we wasted a tiny bit of their money. For the lulz.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
I went to the one in Mountain View, it was amazing! Started with Behemoth, saw All That remains, Killswitch, BFMV, Slayer, and Marilyn Manson. One of the best times at a concert i've ever had. I can't wait until next year. I personally think it was way better than Ozzfest or any other rock fest i've been too.
i was at scranton too! great show. my first time seeing manson. im glad he put on a good show and he still cares.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
I really wanna go, but I can't. The only good bands are Behemoth, Cannibal Corpse, and Slayer in my opinion. (Slayer and Behemoth more so than Cannibal Corpse.)
Saw them in ATL. All that Remains and Bullet kinda disappointed, every other band was either good or fantastic. Trivium, Cannibal Corpse, TBDM, Whitechapel, Killswitch and Slayer ALL were AMAZING live.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
I went on Saturday. Frnt row fir All Tgat Remains and God Forbid, got a meet and greet with ATR, and got "I Cum Blood" live. I was also in the pit for Hammer Smashed Face.

Great success!

Pat_s1EDIT: Cba to fix awful iPod touch spelling and grammar.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Aug 2, 2009,
Just got back from there burgettstown PA

SLAYER!!

bands that kicked ass:
White chapel
Job for a cowboy
God forbid
all that remains
KSE - talked a little much but they were still pretty good
SLAYER

may be missing one
Gear: