Any of you guys ever do it? It doesn't seem too hard to do and I was just wondering if you guys had any tips on building one? I have a ton of scrap wood and plywood laying around
I hate my sig
Easy, quick and cheap (depending on your design of course). Check out the GB&C forum for a bunch of guides, tips and ideas.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Heres a few shots of my IKEA special...

Theres also a few other Ikea builds floating around as well. There cheap, easy and work really well..

Haha that's fantastic - I helped my girlfriend move out today and had to take apart a shelf identical to that. Would never have occurred to me in a million years! Might nick her top shelf to replace the bulky and heavy bit of wood I've been lugging around - will velcro tape stick to it d'you reckon?
I used 2 pieces of wood and some velcro, a tutorial isn't really necessary provided you have a basic idea of what you want in a pedalboard.

If you don't have alot of pedals and don't plan on getting many more, a suitcase could work just fine for a pedalboard.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
GORM it, broseph.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
GORM it, broseph.

Totally sorry if I sound like a complete n00b, but what makes a pedal board a "GORM" pedal board? Is it a brand, or the way it's built?
They're pedalboards built using the IKEA GORM package, which is intended for shelving, as far as I know...
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??