Hey UG,

Right so my parents say i can get a Telecater for my B-Day .

So i can spend my money on pedals

So im gonna save up and these are what im thinking of getting:

MXR Distortion II From the 1980-£99-I like the look of this and the price is great but i already have distortion pretty much covered in my rig.

Danelectro Reel Echo/Delay £88-This looks good to me and i quite like the sound.

I can wait for the WH-10 Reissue

VooDoo Lab Chorus-A remake of the CE-1 £150

Or is there something else...

What Should I Do?

I play funk rock and punk.

Go for it UG
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Last edited by ChiliFan01 at Jul 30, 2009,
my 2 cents is, ditch the behringer, the line 6 spider and marshall valvestate. then take all that money and buy an amp.

unless of course you just want pedals.

btw, what tele you getting?
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Quote by gumbilicious
my 2 cents is, ditch the behringer, the line 6 spider and marshall valvestate. then take all that money and buy an amp.

unless of course you just want pedals.

btw, what tele you getting?

its the 62' re issue
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
^yeah you can, cheap Crybaby's are the suck. He already says he's waiting on the WH-10 reissue, which is the wah Frusciante uses. And I'm assuming he likes Frusciante considering his name is ChiliFan01
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
unless you're a gigantic chorus fan, the tonerider superlush chorus is (supposedly- i haven't tried the original) very close to the MIJ CE2, and is £60. Might be worth a look unless the money's burning a hole in your pocket. The voodoo labs one is really nice (though so's the tonerider), but at that kind of money you have a ton of options.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Bexerwolf
How about wah?
Just got a Cry Baby, you can't beat a cry baby :P

i have a crybaby
My Gig Rig...

Quote by Dave_Mc
unless you're a gigantic chorus fan, the tonerider superlush chorus is (supposedly- i haven't tried the original) very close to the MIJ CE2, and is £60. Might be worth a look unless the money's burning a hole in your pocket. The voodoo labs one is really nice (though so's the tonerider), but at that kind of money you have a ton of options.

Hey i just chcecked that out on the tonerider website and im really intrested but i cant find it anywhere where did you see it for £60?
My Gig Rig...

http://www.dangleberrymusic.co.uk/m-20-tonerider-pedals.aspx

I've bought a couple of things from them, they're legit. They also have an ebay store, not that it really matters which one you buy from (unless you have an ebay voucher or something, or prefer to pay by paypal).

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?