I don't know where all this thing is going on but i'm interested as are my parents.

http://www.myride.com/content/CashForClunkers/index.cfm?action=browser&cat=&mk=Hyundai&mileage=13&year=1995&make=Dodge&model=Dakota%20Pickup%204WD&trim=8%20cyl,%205.2%20L,%20Auto%204-spd

That's the link you can go to to see all the available cars. i don't know how many of u want to actually do that but our limit per month is about $200. If u have any suggestions or have done this please let me know. I have an old truck that won't last much longer probably.
I heard the restrictions on the "cash-in" for the old car you're trading are pretty stingy. One of them, I've heard, is that the car you are trading has to have < 18/mpg. That stuck me out right there...my factory-listed mpg is 19, so I'm disqualified.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Here are the requirements:

Your vehicle must be less than 25 years old on the trade-in date
Only purchase or lease of new vehicles qualify
Generally, trade-in vehicles must get 18 or less MPG (some very large pick-up trucks and cargo vans have different requirements)
Trade-in vehicles must be registered and insured continuously for the full year preceding the trade-in
You don't need a voucher, dealers will apply a credit at purchase
Program runs through Nov 1, 2009 or when the funds are exhausted, whichever comes first.
The program requires the scrapping of your eligible trade-in vehicle, and that the dealer disclose to you an estimate of the scrap value of your trade-in. The scrap value, however minimal, will be in addition to the rebate, and not in place of the rebate.

-Cars.gov

My Hyundai Tiburon is on its way out and unfortunately I don't qualify. Oddly enough I looked into this program myself last night. It's a shame.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
My 98 Durango is eligible I just don't have money for a new car.
Proud owner of a Les Paul
Quote by Blow Me
I heard the restrictions on the "cash-in" for the old car you're trading are pretty stingy. One of them, I've heard, is that the car you are trading has to have < 18/mpg. That stuck me out right there...my factory-listed mpg is 19, so I'm disqualified.

Your sig is great.

on topic, what he said ^
"Cash for clunkers" is the stupidest program this administration has crapped out yet.

All it does is buy cars with money the government doesn't have, then destroys those cars to the point where they are not salvageable.

Just Obama making the deficit that much larger.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM