Any Ra fans out there? They have a pretty amazing sound. I had the pleasure of meeting Sahaj (vocals, guitar) and Ben (guitar) when they played here in Honolulu a few years back. I love the layering work Ben does in the songs... he has some pretty cool effects.
Hooray! I LOVE Ra. Been listening to them since they released From One back in 2002. I was really sad to see them go off the radar after Duality... but with Black Sun, they're back with avengence, and I'm REALLY hoping that they'll get back on the map in a big way.

Sorry for the rant, haha. Any favorite songs by them?
Badass band! Its so cool that the lead singer names Sting as an idol...because, if you really listen, you can hear a bit of Sting in his voice. Just an amazing band...and i'm glad they're a little under the radar...so they don't get over-exposed.
Wants: PRS Starla
Awesome band but the were hit or miss after From One. From One is an amazing album...
The most talented man on earth...
Quote by weewilly79
Badass band! Its so cool that the lead singer names Sting as an idol...because, if you really listen, you can hear a bit of Sting in his voice. Just an amazing band...and i'm glad they're a little under the radar...so they don't get over-exposed.

if you listen to the cover of every little thing she does(which is an amazing cover btw)
you'd really hear sting's influence..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBTphnsz-yU&feature=fvw
i'm really surprised why this band ain't getting the attention they deserve
Quote by metalheadblues
if you listen to the cover of every little thing she does(which is an amazing cover btw)
you'd really hear sting's influence..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBTphnsz-yU&feature=fvw
i'm really surprised why this band ain't getting the attention they deserve

Damn I love this band! lol. Thanks for posting that. I've never heard it....incredible. You know, sometimes it's cool to hear who influences who...sometimes so unexpected...like Jerry Cantrell and Elton John, lol.
Wants: PRS Starla
Quote by weewilly79
Damn I love this band! lol. Thanks for posting that. I've never heard it....incredible. You know, sometimes it's cool to hear who influences who...sometimes so unexpected...like Jerry Cantrell and Elton John, lol.

nice to know people can still appreciate good music
seriously people check out RA!
I've only heard their two big hits, Do You Call My Name and Fallen Angels, namely, but I love those two songs. I have it written down that I need to check out some of their other stuff but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Any recommendations on the best album?